Beat the price increase and avoid using diesel exhaust fluid, or Urea! This is one of a handful of 42' Winnebago and Itasca RVs in 2011 built on the pre-Urea chassis and available for a limited time!
Our newly redesigned website has all the tools you need for a complete interactive tour of this in-stock unit, including High Definition Video Walkthrus, Pictures, Floorplans, Virtual 360 Tours, and Original Brochures! Go for a virtual test drive at our web site, only 1 Mile from Winnebago and Itasca here in Forest City, Iowa!
Check out all of these upgrades for 2011 vs 2010!
1. Entirely new front end, cab and support structure!
2. New wider entrance door with two position lock, wider entrance step and see through screen
3. New exterior style mirrors, all chrome with cameras mounted in the glass
4. New slideout generator
5. A 6' folding table now provided with the optional exterior tray
6. Upgraded AGM maintenance fee coach batteries, upgraded to 6 with the all new residential refrigerator
7. New instrument panel cluster
8. New dash radio
9. New interior cab overhead design
10. New cabinet doors, drawers, and slideroom trim
11. All new styling for furniture
12. Dishwasher is mounted higher in 2011
13. Corian dining table
14. Pull up counter top extension added
15. New OnePlace electrical panel
16. New marbled shower surround
17. New enhanced style of curved glass shower door
18. Pump soap dispenser added to all lavatories
19. New headboard in bedroom
20. New Air Sleep system
21. New glass / wooden styled room divider doors
22. MCD roller shades now standard
23. Window awnings are now standard
24. Automatic generator start system is now standard
25. Color cameras and color monitors
26. More leg room for the passenger seat
27. Exterior TV has been moved rearward for better awning coverage
28. New style of vessle sink for the hallway lavatory
This 42AD has the Following Factory-Installed Options:
1. Residential side by side refrigerator with lower freezer drawer, 20 cubic foot stainless steel refrigerator, with 6 AGM batteries and higher capacity 2800 watt whole house inverter
2. Stackable washer and dryer
3. Heated driver and oversized passenger seats
4. Ultraleather dual control Rest Easy multi position lounge, driver side
5. Dishwasher, drawer style
6. Exterior entertainment center, with LCD TV, CD and DVD player
7. Electric fireplace
8. 10,000 watt CumminsOnan Quiet Diesel generator
9. Amplified digital antenna system, powered
10. Central vacuum system
11. Exterior stainless steel lower valance panel trim
12. Speedcook microwave oven
13. Sirius satellite radio with free six month subscription
14. Water supply hose with reel
15. Power cord reel
16. Compartment tray slideout
17. Inmotion satellite system
18. GPS navigation system, with additional LCD monitor for passenger, Bluetooth handsfree calling, and controls for integrated iPod hookups
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.
Loan Amount: $229,652
Payments from $1,514 per month.
Carbon bronze full body paint
Sterling with Glazed Honey Cherry Cabinetry
|Specification ||Description |
|Length ||42'10" |
|Width ||8'6" |
|Height ||12'11" |
|Interior Height ||7'0" |
|Hitch Weight ||15,000 lbs |
|Gross Weight ||44,320 lbs |
|Fresh Water Capacity ||90 gals |
|Grey Water Capacity ||105 gals |
|Black Water Capacity ||53 gals |
|Furnace BTU ||59,000 |
|Sleeps ||6 |
|Engine ||8.9L Cummins, NON UREA |
|Chassis ||Freightliner Maxum |
|Generator ||CumminsOnan 10kw Diesel Generator |
|Tire Size ||22.5 |
|Slides ||4 |
|Exterior Color ||Carbon bronze full body paint |
|Interior Color ||Sterling with Glazed Honey Cherry Cabinetry |
|Fuel Type ||Diesel |
|VIN ||4UZFCUCYXBCAU3142 |
|Odometer ||18 |
If you haven't found what you are looking for yet try - RV Finder!
Lichtsinn Motors is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 1-800-343-6255 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Our financing rates and terms change daily, and the rates and terms utilized in loan payment calculations are the average interest rates and terms written on loans over the past 30 days. No rate or term is an offer to contract and is illustrative in nature only. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. For your best rate and term see our business manager for qualification.