Getting the features, comfort and quality you want at a great price… that’s value. High end luxury features such as Ultraleather seats, powered patio awning and MCD American Duo solar and blackout roller shades make this an incredible value when paired up with the quality of Winnebago Industries… all at a great price point. The 35B is a great triple slide with a master bath, mid-coach half bath, and bunk beds, sleeping up to 8! It features the industry exclusive big shower from Winnebago, a mid coach residential TV, and dual capacity drainage system.
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
The 2013 Winnebago Vista and Itasca Sunstar lineup from Lichtsinn Motors includes the following standard feature upgrades from previous models:
1. Powered patio awning
2. Automatic hydraulic leveling jacks
4. 50 amp power service
5. Exterior wash station with lighted pump switch
6. Six gallon gas and electric water heater with Motoraid engine assist
7. Rearview camera monitoring system, with color camera, one way audio and a color LCD monitor
8. Power mirrors with deforst
9. Ultraleather cab seats
10. MCD American Duo solar and blackout roller shades
11. Powered ventilator fan
Includes the Following Factory Installed Options:
1. Dual pane thermo insulated windows
2. Four door luxury side by side refrigerator
3. Ultraleather sofa and sleeper, which converts to a queen bed
4. Upgraded side camera monitoring system
5. Exterior entertainment center with TV, CD and DVD player
6. Dual LCD DVD monitors in the bunkhouse
7. Microwave and convection oven
8. Dinette upgrade
9. Stereo with AM FM radio, CD and DVD player
10. Dual AC heat pumps
11. Auxiliary defroster fans
12. Inverter, 1,000 watt, and now wired to the bedroom for convenient use with bedroom appliances, such as cell chargers, alarm clock or a CPAP or BPAP
13. TV, front 32 inch
14. Vinyl floorcovering upgrade throughout
15. Rear 26 inch TV
16. Power driver seat
17. In dash workstation
18. Interior upgrade package, with a galley backsplash, Dream Dinette, flip up countertop extension, padded vinyl ceiling, range cover, refrigerator door insert upgrades, sink covers, and throw pillows for the sofa and bed
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.