This is a limited edition 2014 View Profile 24V, with special pricing which is identical to 2013… however the coach will be titled as a 2014! Gain the opportunity to move forward a model year without the price increase and gain the additional resale down the road! Note content and colors are the same as 2013 and pictures and video are from that of the 2013s previously sold. This coach is factory fresh and recently built giving you the opportunity to break in the way the Mercedes and Winnebago recommend, not the way a delivery driver might tow to their local dealership! Only one remains and Winnebago will not be building more!
Unsurpassed fuel economy, superior ride and handling combine with innovative floorplans, storage, and the quality of Winnebago in the most dynamic lineup of Sprinter based models in our history… the 24V adds rear twin beds that convert to a king floorplan combining efficiency with livability!
The View and Navion lineup from Lichtsinn Motors includes the following upgrades from previous models:
1. New floor plan featuring rear twin beds that convert to a king
2. New low profile front cap design
3. New exterior rear wall styling
4. New exterior valance styling
5. LED ceiling lights, to reduce energy consumption and extend battery life when dry camping or hotel camping
6. Stainless steel double bowl sink
7. Gravity water tank fill with locking door
8. Water and electrical service center
9. Standard cab window blinds
10. Standard rearview camera monitoring system
11. Standard Ultraleather cab seats that rotate and swivel to become integral living components
12. Powered patio awning
13. Minimal price increase vs 2012 ~ 1%
Includes the Following Factory Installed Options:
1. Ultraleather sofa and sleeper, extending into a 54 x 75 inch queen bed
2. CumminsOnan 3,600 watt microquiet LP generator
3. Upgraded 14,800 BTU ducted air conditioner with integrated AC heat pump
4. Inverter, 1,000 watt, and now wired to the bedroom for convenient use with bedroom appliances, such as cell chargers, alarm clock or a CPAP or BPAP
5. SiriusXM satellite radio
6. Rear 22 inch TV
7. Exterior speaker system
8. Dash applique package
9. Water purification system
10. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
11. Interior upgrade package, including MCD American Duo Solar and Blackout roller shades, fitted and removable carpet for the cab, backsplash for the range, sofa throw pillow, and hardwood sink covers
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.