Unsurpassed fuel economy, superior ride and handling combine with innovative floorplans, storage, and the quality of Winnebago in the most dynamic lineup of Sprinter based models in our history… the Via 25T offers rear twin beds that make into a king bed with plenty of exterior storage.
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
The 2013 Via and Reyo lineup from Lichtsinn Motors includes the following upgrades from previous models:
1. LED TVs
2. Standard water filtration for galley cold water
3. Standard dash applique package
4. Standard powered ventilator fan in the bath
5. Standard heated electric drainage system
6. Standard exterior wash station with lighted pump switch located in service center
8. Gravity water tank fill with lockable door
9. Minimal price increase vs 2012 ~ 1%
Includes the Following Factory Installed Options:
1. 3.2 KW CumminsOnan Diesel Generator
2. Driver's Door
3. Infotainment navigation system, with GPS for the US and Canada, Bluetooth handsfree calling, integrated rearview camera display, and split screen capability. Is capable of playing DVDs and is iPod, iPhone and USB MP3 capable.
4. Front Protective Mask
5. Upgraded 14,800 BTU ducted air conditioner with integrated AC heat pump
6. Sirius XM Satellite Radio
7. Sandstone Full Body Paint
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada. As of August 29, 2010, the motorized and towable dealer organization in the U.S. and Canada included approximately 230 and 179 dealer locations respectively.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.