The new 2013 Winnebago Tour and Itasca Ellipse from Lichtsinn Motors are everything a luxury touring diesel pusher should be, spacious, luxurious, loaded with amenities, and built on the industry’s best chassis, featuring a 450 hp Cummins diesel with lowered rail cavernous storage. Pair this up with independent front suspension and you’re in for the best ride in the industry!
Glazed hardwood cabinetry, porcelain tile flooring and Corian countertops surround you in elegance!
The 2013 Tour and Ellipse lineup from Lichtsinn Motors includes the following upgrades from previous models:
1. All electric coach with an induction range, maximizing basement storage
2. Water tank and holding tank monitors added to the service center
3. Powered slide out generator tray
4. New front and rear styling
5. HDMI video selection system
6. 32 inch LED exterior entertainment center
7. Added outside temperature and compass to the Infotainment center
8. Pullout trays added to galley cabinetry for ease of access in hard to reach areas
9. Central vacuum has been made standard
10. Powered hose reels and 50 amp hose reels are now made standard
11. Minimal price increase vs. 2012 of approximately 1-1.5%
Includes the Following Factory Installed Options:
1. Dual control Ultraleather Rest Easy multi-position lounge
2. Ultraleather Euro chair
3. Heated front seats and integrated Plus Lounger front passenger seat with flip up workstation
4. Residential refrigerator package, with a luxury side by side refrigerator and a 2,800 watt pure sine wave inverter, with 6 upgraded AGM batteries
5. All electric coach with an induction electric range, and more basement storage with no LP onboard
6. Electric Fireplace
8. Microwave, convection and speedcook oven
9. Solar panel, 100 watt
10. Rear bedroom and bathroom tile upgrade
11. Exterior entertainment center with HD TV, AM FM stereo, CD and DVD player, and integrated into new HDMI matrix selection system
12. Infotainment navigation system, with GPS for the US and Canada, Bluetooth handsfree calling, integrated rearview camera display, and viewing from a standard 7 inch in dash monitor with an additional second LCD monitor for the passenger. Is capable of playing DVDs and is iPod, iPhone and USB MP3 capable.
13. SiriusXM satellite radio
14. Stacked washer and dryer
15. Compartment tray slideouts
16. Stainless steel valance trim, exterior
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.