The new 2013 Winnebago Tour and Itasca Ellipse from Lichtsinn Motors are everything a luxury touring diesel pusher should be, spacious, luxurious, loaded with amenities, and built on the industry’s best chassis, featuring a 450 hp Cummins diesel with lowered rail cavernous storage. Pair this up with independent front suspension and you’re in for the best ride in the industry!
Glazed hardwood cabinetry, porcelain tile flooring and Corian countertops surround you in elegance!
The 2013 Tour and Ellipse lineup from Lichtsinn Motors includes the following upgrades from previous models:
1. All electric coach with an induction range, maximizing basement storage
2. Water tank and holding tank monitors added to the service center
3. Powered slide out generator tray
4. New front and rear styling
5. HDMI video selection system
6. 32 inch LED exterior entertainment center
7. Added outside temperature and compass to the Infotainment center
8. Pullout trays added to galley cabinetry for ease of access in hard to reach areas
9. Central vacuum has been made standard
10. Powered hose reels and 50 amp hose reels are now made standard
11. Minimal price increase vs. 2012 of approximately 1-1.5%
Includes the Following Factory Installed Options:
1. Dual control Ultraleather Rest Easy multi-position lounge
2. Ultraleather Euro chair
3. Heated front seats and integrated Plus Lounger front passenger seat with flip up workstation
4. Residential refrigerator package, with a luxury side by side refrigerator and a 2,800 watt pure sine wave inverter, with 6 upgraded AGM batteries
5. All electric coach with an induction electric range, and more basement storage with no LP onboard
6. Electric Fireplace
8. Microwave, convection and speedcook oven
9. Solar panel, 100 watt
10. Rear bedroom and bathroom tile upgrade
11. Exterior entertainment center with HD TV, AM FM stereo, CD and DVD player, and integrated into new HDMI matrix selection system
12. Infotainment navigation system, with GPS for the US and Canada, Bluetooth handsfree calling, integrated rearview camera display, and viewing from a standard 7 inch in dash monitor with an additional second LCD monitor for the passenger. Is capable of playing DVDs and is iPod, iPhone and USB MP3 capable.
13. SiriusXM satellite radio
14. Stacked washer and dryer
15. Compartment tray slideouts
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States manufacturer of motor homes and related products and services. The Company builds quality motor homes with state-of-the-art computer-aided design and manufacturing systems on automotive-styled assembly lines. All products produced by Winnebago are subjected to what the company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago® and Itasca® brand names.
Winnebago Industries mission is to continually improve their products and services to meet or exceed the expectations of their customers. With emphasis on employee teamwork and identifying and implementing programs that lower production costs while still maintaining the highest quality products for the consumer. These strategies allow the business to prosper with a high degree of integrity.
Much has changed since the business began back in 1958 but the commitment to provide high quality, great value, efficient design and eye-catching style in motor homes still remains the driving force in Forest City, Iowa today!