This is an all new triple slideout floorplan with opposing front slides and opposing rear slides! Plus a cavernous pass through storage in the rear. When looking for a nimble class A motor home, ask yourself, does it have legendary quality, unique floorplans, storage, and true value? The Winnebago Vista and Itasca Sunstar give upscale features, Winnebago quality, and true value at a friendly price point!
The 2013 Vista and Sunstar lineup from Lichtsinn Motors includes the following upgrades from previous models:
1. All new triple slide 27N floorplan
2. Benchmark dinette upgrade
3. Inverter, 1,000 watt, and now wired to the bedroom for convenient use with bedroom appliances, such as cell chargers, alarm clock or a CPAP or BPAP
4. The following features have been made standard while maintaining a minimal price increase vs. 2012 of approximately 1-1.5%
a. Powered patio awning
b. Automatic hydraulic levelers
d. Exterior wash station with lighted pump switch
e. Six gallon LP and electric water heater with Motoraid engine assist, to heat your water off the main engine’s heater core as a free source of heat in transit
f. Rearview camera monitoring system with color camera, one way audio and color LCD monitor
g. Power mirrors with defrost
h. Ultraleather cab seats that rotate and swivel to become integral living components
i. MCD American Duo solar and blackout roller window treatments
j. Powered ventilator fan
Includes the Following Factory Installed Options:
1. Dual pane thermo insulated windows
2. Benchmark dinette upgrade
3. Auxilary defroster fans
4. Front 32 inch TV
5. Rear 22 inch TV
6. In dash workstation
7. Home theatre surround sound system integrated into front radio, with an AM FM stereo, CD and DVD player
8. Side camera monitoring system integrated into the rearview camera monitoring system, and actuated by the turn signals
9. Microwave and convection oven
10. Inverter, 1,000 watt, and now wired to the bedroom for convenient use with bedroom appliances, such as cell chargers, alarm clock or a CPAP or BPAP
11. Power driver seat
12. AC heat pump
13. Interior upgrade package, with the following
a. Backsplash behind range
b. Dream dinette upgrade
c. Padded vinyl ceiling
d. Range cover
e. Refrigerator door insert upgrade
f. Sink covers
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States manufacturer of motor homes and related products and services. The Company builds quality motor homes with state-of-the-art computer-aided design and manufacturing systems on automotive-styled assembly lines. All products produced by Winnebago are subjected to what the company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago® and Itasca® brand names.
Winnebago Industries mission is to continually improve their products and services to meet or exceed the expectations of their customers. With emphasis on employee teamwork and identifying and implementing programs that lower production costs while still maintaining the highest quality products for the consumer. These strategies allow the business to prosper with a high degree of integrity.
Much has changed since the business began back in 1958 but the commitment to provide high quality, great value, efficient design and eye-catching style in motor homes still remains the driving force in Forest City, Iowa today!