Attention to detail has never looked so good. Welcome to the Winnebago Tour and Itasca Ellipse. Of course, the foundation of its beauty lies in the revolutionary Maxum tag axle chassis with lowered rail construction that delivers a superior ride with astonishing exterior storage capacity. You will grasp the power of the 450-hp Cummins diesel engine in the Flexsteel luxury six way adjustable cab seats that come standard with a power footrest, heat and massage, and power lumbar support. The all electric coach includes an induction stove top and eliminates the need for LP. Stunning interior elements such as Corian countertops, porcelain tile flooring, LED ceiling lights, a security safe, and an electric fireplace add to the luxurious ambiance. Comfort meets luxury meets efficiency. Behold the Tour and Ellipse, refined for the sophisticated RV enthusiast.
For 2014, the following exterior enhancements are being made:
1. Contour windows…frameless darker tint awning style windows, which provide a better seal than competitive frameless windows
2. An additional patio awning to provide maximum coverage on the patio side (3 awnings total)
3. Enhanced LED patio awning lights and service center lighting
4. A longer over the entrance door awning
5. Swivel brackets for the exterior entertainment center TV, which has now been made standard
6. Entrance stepwell enhancements
7. Restyled rear mud guard with logo
8. Colored inner compartment door liners
For 2014, the following interior enhancements are being made:
1. Enhanced lounge area with larger 46 inch LED TV on swivel, with hidden storage and built in safe behind
2. Restyled curved fireplace
3. Larger 10 inch screen display on the infotainment center system for SiriusXM and Navigational display
4. Whisper quiet bath fans
5. LED style ceiling and overhead lighting
6. New improved entrance screen door usability
7. Key One Plus, with coach key enhancement system, utilizing only two keys for the entire coach
8. Stylized bed skirt added
9. Restyled dining chairs
10. All electric coach, with induction cooktop and Aqua Hot hydronic heating
For 2014, the following options have now been made standard, mitigating a nominal price increase:
1. Infotainment center with GPS
2. SiriusXM satellite radio
3. Exterior entertainment center with TV
4. Electric fireplace
5. Stainless steel valance trim
6. Flexsteel luxury cab seating
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Ultraleather dual control Rest Easy sectional sofa
2. Ultraleather Euro lounge chair
3. Stacked washer and dryer, separate units
4. Fisher Paykel dishwasher
5. Microwave and Speedcook oven
6. Compartment tray slideout
7. Solar panel, 100 watt, paired up with a 2,800 watt pure sine wave inverter
8. Polished porcelain tile throughout
9. Upgraded 45,660 lb GVWR chassis
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States manufacturer of motorhomes and related products and services. All products produced by Winnebago are subjected to what the company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago® and Itasca® brand names.
The Itasca lineup was created to blend form and function into a motorhome experience like no other. This idea encompassed everything from nimble, affordable Class C motorhomes, to luxurious Class A coaches that are a true sight to behold. The SmartSpace philosophy of using innovative features to make the most of the available space is a cornerstone of the Itasca brand.
You will enjoy a lifetime of fun in your Itasca motorhome, thanks to the renowned construction quality of Winnebago Industries. Winnebago Industries mission is to continually improve their products and services to meet or exceed the expectations of their customers. With emphasis on employee teamwork and identifying and implementing programs that lower production costs while still maintaining the highest quality products for the consumer. These strategies allow the business to prosper with a high degree of integrity.
Much has changed since the business began back in 1958 but the commitment to provide high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in motorhomes still remains the driving force in Forest City, Iowa today!