The Era never ceases to amaze! With less than a 1.5% price increase vs 2014, be the first to take advantage of a future model year in resale, which provides more value than a nominal price increase compared to 2014 models available.
The 2015 Era 70A returns with its popular fuel efficient Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, Ultraleather swivel cab seats, Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, MCD blackout roller shades, and upscale Corian galley countertops. In addition to a full featured RV experience, this coach comes with impressive fuel efficiency. For versatility and style in an agile ride, choose the Winnebago Touring Coach Era.
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Infotainment center with Rand McNally RV GPS, includes a 6 inch touch screen monitor, Bluetooth hands free cell phone calling, Bluetooth audio pairing with your Smartphone or tablet for audio play, AM FM stereo, CD and DVD player, iPod direct and USB connection, compass and outdoor thermometer, RV safe and easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, remote control, and SiriusXM satellite radio ready
2. Exterior stainless steel lower valance panel trim
3. Second RV battery
4. Rear screen door
5. Exterior graphics delete and chrome logos. This new option provides a more automotive, stealth look to the Era. This option deletes the graphic tape and logos from the sides and front of the Era. The back of the coach will retain the Winnebago Touring Coach badging as well as a new smaller, automotive size, raised chrome badge Era.
Additional features and benefits to highlight:
1. LED ceiling lights
2. MCD blackout roller shades
3. Rand McNally RV GPS
4. Full featured galley
5. Awning with LED lighting
6. Ultraleather swivel cab seats
7. Front sofa and bed with removable pedestal table
8. Corian galley countertop
9. Rear twin beds with Flex Bed System
10. Rear twin beds flip up to access slide-out cargo tray
11. LED TV, 22 inch, mounted on a pedestal, TV can be turned 180 degrees for exterior viewing with the slide door open
12. Rear double doors open wide, up to 270 degrees for full access to rear coach slide-out cargo tray
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.