Entering its second year, the extremely popular diesel pusher floorplan in the 38Q is now available not only in the high line Adventurer and Suncruiser, but with less than a one percent price increase, moving you forward one full model year for resale!
Diesel pusher style and luxury without the diesel pusher price… that is the promise of the Winnebago Adventurer and Itasca by Winnebago Suncruiser, the two of which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price.
This new triple-slideout 38Q provides a best of class diesel pusher floorplan with multiple HDTVs and a front lounge with sectional sofa. As our flagship Class A gas coach, you can expect deluxe user friendly features around every corner, such as Ultraleather furniture, MCD solar and blackout roller shades, LED lighting that saves energy while you travel. Standard full body paint is included with a redesigned front cap with beautiful, efficient dual pane Contour windows. Make the most of your Class A lifestyle in the Winnebago Adventurer.
The following exterior enhancements have been made to our flagship gas coach:
1. Contour windows…frameless darker tint awning style windows, which provide a better seal than competitive frameless windows
2. LED lighting integrated into the powered patio awning
3. LP accessory connection
4. Adjustable position mounting brackets for exterior TV
5. Redesigned porch lighting and service center lighting
6. Full body paint is now standard
7. Automatic generator start system is now standard
The following interior enhancements have been made to our flagship gas coach:
1. Redesigned furniture
2. New countertop profiles in the galley and bath
3. New Infotainment GPS center
4. LED lighting
5. Redesigned bath hardware
6. New powered bath ventilator fan
7. Infotainment center with GPS… see below
8. SiriusXM satellite radio
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Primera leather dual control Rest Easy sectional sofa, which blends well with the standard Primera leather cab seats that rotate to become integral living components
2. Electric fireplace
3. Stacked washer and dryer, separate units
4. Dual pane Contour frameless windows
5. Exterior entertainment center with HDTV and DVD
6. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD/DVD player, SiriusXM, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth, and so much more.
7. Pneumatically adjustable queen bed, upgraded with Ideal Rest Digital Comfort Control air chambers
8. Solar panel charger, 100 watt
9. Vinyl tile floorcovering continued into the bedroom
10. Passenger seat with footrest
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.