The Winnebago Vista continues its success as a full featured Class A coach with an extremely attractive price. Value is the hallmark of the Vista and, to us, value means offering quality standard features such as MCD roller shades, electric patio awnings, and rearview monitors. Value also means making the most of the available space, which Winnebago’s SmartSpace technology, building each floorplan and storage area with computer aided design. All this and Winnebago Industries’ legendary reputation for quality make the Winnebago Vista an unbeatable value in the Class A market.
For 2014, the following enhancements have been made:
1. LED ceiling lighting
2. The dining table and buffet option in this 30T have been upgraded to a mechanical 12V powered lift
3. Toilet upgrade to porcelain
4. MCD American Duo Night and Solar Shade System
5. Black water flushing systems have been added
6. LPG accessory connection has been added in the patio area
7. Galley countertops have been upgraded to solid surface Corian
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Dining table and buffet option, for a residential living feel where the HDTV is at eye level, rather than overhead the front seats, including an HDTV that raises up out of the buffet with a 12V mechanical lift
2. Ultraleather sofa and sleeper bed, which converts into a 60 x 78 inch air bed sleeping surface
3. Side video camera monitoring system, which is integrated into the backup camera system, and can be controlled manually or articulated by using the turn signals. Now integrated into the side mirrors.
4. Dual pane thermo insulated windows
5. Home theatre system with AM FM stereo, CD and DVD player
6. Inverter, 1,000 watt
7. Rear 22 inch LCD TV, DC
8. Exterior entertainment center with CD and stereo
9. High efficiency heat pump
10. Upgraded vinyl flooring, front to rear bedroom, with the soft touch of carpet in the bedroom, surrounding the walk around, true 60 x 80 inch queen bed
11. Passenger side in dash workstation
12. Passenger seat footrest
13. Power driver seat, six way
14. Microwave and convection oven
15. Defroster fans
16. Interior upgrade package, which includes the backsplash for the galley, upgraded padded ceiling, range covers, refrigerator wood inserts, dual wooden sink covers, throw pillows for the bed and sofa, and a flip up countertop extension where available
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.