The Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX take value to the next level, introducing a large complement of upgraded features and a bold exterior appearance. Upscale features such as Corian galley countertops and MCD roller shades come standard, while the available interior upgrade package adds luxury features, hardwood refrigerator door inserts, a vinyl ceiling, and much more.
Onlookers will be impressed by the chrome accents and all new Polar Flare Desert Champagne exterior, while you’ll be impressed by the value added price. You wanted more in an affordable Class A coach, and you got it in the Winnebago Vista and Itasca by Winnebago Sunstar LX, both of which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We are one of only a few dealers that offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion between the Vista and Sunstar.
A beautiful all new exterior in Polar Flare Desert Champagne provides the durability and appearance of full body paint without the $8,500 increase in cost for full body paint.
The following enhancements have been made:
1. All new front end styling, with contemporary lighting and all new aluminum bright front grille
2. New raised chrome logos with the LX badging
3. New chrome head mirrors
4. New curb view cab window
5. All new front dash redesign, with integrated passenger in dash workstation
6. LED ceiling lighting
7. The dining table and buffet option in this 30T has been upgraded to a mechanical 12V powered lift
8. Toilet upgrade to porcelain
9. MCD American Duo Night and Solar Shade System
10. Black water flushing systems have been added
11. LPG accessory connection has been added in the patio area
12. Galley countertops have been upgraded to solid surface Corian
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Dining table and buffet option, for a residential living feel where the HDTV is at eye level, rather than overhead the front seats, including an HDTV that raises up out of the buffet with a 12V mechanical lift
2. Ultraleather Comfort Sofa and sleeper bed, which converts into a 60 x 78 inch queen bed
3. Side video camera monitoring system, which is integrated into the backup camera system, and can be controlled manually or articulated by using the turn signals. Now integrated into the side mirrors.
4. SiriusXM satellite radio
5. Inverter, 1,000 watt
6. Rear 22 inch LCD TV, DC
7. Exterior entertainment center with CD and stereo
8. High efficiency AC heat pump
9. Upgraded vinyl flooring, front to rear bedroom, surrounding the walk around, true 60 x 80 inch queen bed
10. Passenger seat footrest
11. Power driver seat, six way
12. Microwave and convection oven, which allows you to bake, brown and roast like a traditional oven, yet frees up a full drawer stack below for making the most of storage while maintaining oven technology
13. Defroster fans
14. Interior upgrade package, which includes the backsplash for the galley, upgraded padded ceiling, range covers, refrigerator wood inserts, sink covers, throw pillows for the bed and sofa, and a flip up countertop extension
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.