With a bold new look and impressive fuel economy, the surprisingly large livability of the Winnebago Via and Itasca Reyo puts this segment in a class of its own. With Mercedes Benz Sprinter mobility, incredible fuel economy, a host of standard features, and Winnebago Industries’ legendary construction quality, the Via and Reyo provide a contemporary alternative to the Class A diesel coach.
All new 2014 enhancements include:
1. LED lighting integrated into the patio awning
2. Interior LED lighting
3. Schwintek sliderooms reduce weight and increase basement storage
4. The standard roof mounted AC has been upgraded to 14,800 BTU with integrated high efficiency heat pump
5. Ultraleather Mercedes Benz front seats that rotate and rise up to become integral living components
6. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth, and so much more.
7. All new beautiful Aosta Cherry cabinetry
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. CumminsOnan 3,200 watt Quiet Diesel
2. Drivers door
3. Front protective mask
4. Two cab seat cushions for additional height when using pedestal table
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.