With a bold new look and impressive fuel economy, the surprisingly large livability of the Winnebago Via and Itasca Reyo puts this segment in a class of its own. With Mercedes Benz Sprinter mobility, incredible fuel economy, a host of standard features, and Winnebago Industries’ legendary construction quality, the Via and Reyo provide a contemporary alternative to the Class A diesel coach.
All new 2014 enhancements include:
1. LED lighting integrated into the patio awning
2. Interior LED lighting
3. Schwintek sliderooms reduce weight and increase basement storage
4. The standard roof mounted AC has been upgraded to 14,800 BTU with integrated high efficiency heat pump
5. Ultraleather Mercedes Benz front seats that rotate and rise up to become integral living components
6. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth, and so much more.
7. All new beautiful Aosta Cherry cabinetry
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. CumminsOnan 3,200 watt QuietDiesel generator, which sips fuel at 0.3 gallon per hour at half load
2. Drivers door
3. Front protective mask
4. Two cab seat cushions for additional height when using pedestal table
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States manufacturer of motorhomes and related products and services. All products produced by Winnebago are subjected to what the company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago® and Itasca® brand names.
The Itasca lineup was created to blend form and function into a motorhome experience like no other. This idea encompassed everything from nimble, affordable Class C motorhomes, to luxurious Class A coaches that are a true sight to behold. The SmartSpace philosophy of using innovative features to make the most of the available space is a cornerstone of the Itasca brand.
You will enjoy a lifetime of fun in your Itasca motorhome, thanks to the renowned construction quality of Winnebago Industries. Winnebago Industries mission is to continually improve their products and services to meet or exceed the expectations of their customers. With emphasis on employee teamwork and identifying and implementing programs that lower production costs while still maintaining the highest quality products for the consumer. These strategies allow the business to prosper with a high degree of integrity.
Much has changed since the business began back in 1958 but the commitment to provide high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in motorhomes still remains the driving force in Forest City, Iowa today!