The Winnebago Aspect and Itasca Cambria proudly offer touring coach comfort in an easy-to-drive Class C package. Designed for those with discriminating tastes, the Aspect and Cambria fill your life with upscale amenities, including Corian countertops and backsplash, MCD solar and blackout roller shades, and an Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS. The 27K offers the additional luxury of a large rear storage trunk with multiple access points to let you carry more of what is important to you.
All new 2014 enhancements include:
1. LED lighting integrated into the patio awning
2. Available Contour windows, dual pane thermo insulated, with mini frames for a tighter seal that competitive frameless windows, with an added darker tint for 2014
3. Available side video camera monitoring system added to the side mirrors and integrated into the rearview camera monitoring system
4. Corian galley countertops with sink and range covers.
5. Available tankless on demand water heater
6. Larger double door refrigerator and freezer
7. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth, and so much more.
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Contour windows, dual pane thermo insulated with mini frames for a tighter seal that competitive frameless windows, with an added darker tint for 2014
2. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth, and so much more.
3. Tankless on demand water heater
4. Inverter, 1,000 watt
5. Skylight and roof vent
6. Upgraded vinyl floorcovering, throughout
7. Side video camera monitoring system added to the side mirrors and integrated into the rearview camera monitoring system
8. Microwave and convection oven, which will bake, brown and roast like a traditional oven, yet frees up complete storage below the range top
9. Exterior entertainment system with AM FM stereo, CD and DVD player, remote and exterior speakers
10. Water purification system
11. Seat pedestal, swivel and slide
12. Interior upgrade package, which includes MCD American Duo Solar and Blackout roller shades, accent lighting, range backsplash, cab floor mats, instrument panel and beverage tray applique, Corian range top cover, refrigerator door insert upgrade, sink covers and throw pillows for the sofa and bed
13. Ideal Rest Air Sleep System, with Digital Comfort Control mattress, queen
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.