This is a limited edition 2015, with less than a 1% price increase compared to 2014, which includes all of the features and enhancements from 2014 but without a substantial price increase… plus you’ll move forward for future resale value with one full model year advance.
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago View Profile and Itasca Navion iQ, and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. With its more sleek design, the View Profile and Navion iQ even offer dual slideouts and a walk around queen bed!
In 2014, the View and Navion lineup from Lichtsinn Motors included the following upgrades:
1. Dyed fiberglass provides the appearance and durability of full body paint, but with a significant cost savings for you!
2. A European true double door Norcold refrigerator, compared to previous models with a single door and icebox
3. LED lighting has been added to the exterior power awning
4. The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
5. All new Aosta cherry cabinetry
6. Countertops and tables have been integrated into the same appearance as the cabinetry using Tecnoform design
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. CumminsOnan 3,600 watt LP generator
2. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
3. Inverter, 1,000 watt
4. Rear 22 inch HDTV
5. Exterior speaker system
6. Instrument panel applique package
7. Upgraded AC with integrated AC heat pump
8. Water purification
9. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
10. Heated drainage system
11. Interior upgrade package, including MCD American Duo Solar and Blackout roller shades, fitted and removable carpet for the cab, backsplash for the range, sink cover, and throw pillow
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States manufacturer of motorhomes and related products and services. All products produced by Winnebago are subjected to what the company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago® and Itasca® brand names.
The Itasca lineup was created to blend form and function into a motorhome experience like no other. This idea encompassed everything from nimble, affordable Class C motorhomes, to luxurious Class A coaches that are a true sight to behold. The SmartSpace philosophy of using innovative features to make the most of the available space is a cornerstone of the Itasca brand.
You will enjoy a lifetime of fun in your Itasca motorhome, thanks to the renowned construction quality of Winnebago Industries. Winnebago Industries mission is to continually improve their products and services to meet or exceed the expectations of their customers. With emphasis on employee teamwork and identifying and implementing programs that lower production costs while still maintaining the highest quality products for the consumer. These strategies allow the business to prosper with a high degree of integrity.
Much has changed since the business began back in 1958 but the commitment to provide high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in motorhomes still remains the driving force in Forest City, Iowa today!