This is a limited edition 2015, with less than a 1% price increase compared to 2014, which includes all of the features and enhancements from 2014 but without a substantial price increase… plus you’ll move forward for future resale value with one full model year advance.
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago View Profile and Itasca Navion iQ, and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. With its more sleek design, the View Profile and Navion iQ 24V even offer rear twin beds with a flex bed system that converts to a king!
In 2014, the View and Navion lineup from Lichtsinn Motors included the following upgrades:
1. Dyed fiberglass provides the appearance and durability of full body paint, but with a significant cost savings for you!
2. A European true double door Norcold refrigerator, compared to previous models with a single door and icebox
3. LED lighting has been added to the exterior power awning
4. The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
5. All new Aosta cherry cabinetry
6. Countertops and tables have been integrated into the same appearance as the cabinetry using Tecnoform design
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. CumminsOnan 3,600 watt LP generator
2. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
3. Inverter, 1,000 watt
4. Rear 22 inch HDTV
5. Exterior speaker system
6. Instrument panel applique package
7. Upgraded AC with integrated AC heat pump
8. Water purification
9. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
10. Heated drainage system
11. Interior upgrade package, including MCD American Duo Solar and Blackout roller shades, fitted and removable carpet for the cab, backsplash for the range, sink cover, and throw pillow
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.