Find out why Winnebago Industries has named Lichtsinn RV as the North American single point location highest volume dealer across all motorized segments, Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach by clicking on get lowest price on our website to have our factory discounted pricing emailed to you immediately!
Redesigned for 2015 with true enhancements vs earlier built 2015s, the 35P provides diesel pusher style and luxury without the diesel pusher price… that is the promise of the Winnebago Adventurer and Itasca by Winnebago Suncruiser, the two of which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price.
The 35P includes a wonderful residential living floorplan with a full wall slide with dual opposing slides, to maximize floor plan space. Standard full body paint comes on every 35P with a redesigned front cap and upgraded efficient dual pane Contour windows. Make the most of your Class A lifestyle in the Winnebago Adventurer and Itasca Suncruiser.
The following exterior enhancements have been made to our flagship gas coach:
1. Contour windows…frameless darker tint awning style windows, which provide a better seal than competitive frameless windows, are now standard
2. The automatic generator start system has been made standard
3. Full body paint has been made standard
4. LED lighting integrated into the powered patio awning
5. LP accessory connection
6. Adjustable position mounting brackets for exterior TV
7. Redesigned porch lighting and service center lighting
The following interior enhancements have been made to our flagship gas coach:
1. Luxury side by side four door refrigerator with icemaker has been made standard
2. Infotainment center with Rand McNally RV safe and sound GPS and SiriusXM
3. Redesigned furniture
4. New countertop profiles in the galley and bath
5. LED lighting
6. Redesigned bath hardware
7. New powered bath ventilator fan
8. SiriusXM satellite radio
9. Added crown molding and all new redesigned slideout wood trims
10. Redesigned Ultraleather seating
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Upgraded 24,000 GVWR chassis, with best of class cargo carrying capacity
2. Ultraleather dual control Rest Easy sofa, which blends well with the standard Ultraleather cab seats that rotate to become integral living components
3. Extendable dinette and table with chairs
4. Stacked washer and dryer, separate units
5. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, CD/DVD player, SiriusXM, compass, outside temperature, iPod and iPhone audio integration, Bluetooth, and so much more.
6. Exterior entertainment center with TV and DVD
7. Vinyl tile floorcovering continued into the bedroom
8. Pneumatically adjustable king bed, Ideal Rest air sleep system
9. Solar panel charger, 100 watt
10. Passenger seat with footrest
11. Upgraded 42 inch HDTV
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.