Attention to detail has never looked so good. Welcome to the Winnebago Tour and Itasca Ellipse. Of course, the foundation of its beauty lies in the revolutionary Maxum tag axle chassis with lowered rail construction that delivers a superior ride with astonishing exterior storage capacity. You will grasp the power of the 450-hp Cummins diesel engine in the Flexsteel luxury six way adjustable cab seats that come standard with a power footrest, heat and massage, and power lumbar support. The all electric coach includes an induction stove top and eliminates the need for LP. Stunning interior elements such as Corian countertops, porcelain tile flooring, LED ceiling lights, a security safe, and an electric fireplace add to the luxurious ambiance. Comfort meets luxury meets efficiency. Behold the Tour and Ellipse, refined for the sophisticated RV enthusiast.
For 2014, the following exterior enhancements are being made:
1. Contour windows…frameless darker tint awning style windows, which provide a better seal than competitive frameless windows
2. An additional patio awning to provide maximum coverage on the patio side (3 awnings total)
3. Enhanced LED patio awning lights and service center lighting
4. A longer over the entrance door awning
5. Swivel brackets for the exterior entertainment center TV, which has now been made standard
6. Entrance stepwell enhancements
7. Restyled rear mud guard with logo
8. Colored inner compartment door liners
For 2014, the following interior enhancements are being made:
1. Enhanced lounge area with larger 46 inch LED TV on swivel, with hidden storage and built in safe behind
2. Restyled curved fireplace
3. Larger 10 inch screen display on the infotainment center system for SiriusXM and Navigational display
4. Whisper quiet bath fans
5. LED style ceiling and overhead lighting
6. New improved entrance screen door usability
7. Key One Plus, with coach key enhancement system, utilizing only two keys for the entire coach
8. Stylized bed skirt added
9. Restyled dining chairs
10. All electric coach, with induction cooktop and Aqua Hot hydronic heating
For 2014, the following options have now been made standard, mitigating a nominal price increase:
1. Infotainment center with GPS
2. SiriusXM satellite radio
3. Exterior entertainment center with TV
4. Electric fireplace
5. Stainless steel valance trim
6. Flexsteel luxury cab seating
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Ultraleather dual control Rest Easy sectional sofa
2. Ultraleather Euro lounge chair
3. Stacked washer and dryer, separate units
4. Fisher Paykel dishwasher
5. Microwave and Speedcook oven
6. Compartment tray slideout
7. Solar panel, 100 watt, paired up with a 2,800 watt pure sine wave inverter
8. Polished porcelain tile throughout
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.