Unsurpassed fuel economy, superior ride and handling combine with innovative floorplans, storage, and the quality of Winnebago in the most dynamic lineup of Sprinter based models in our history… the 24J adds a permanent rear bed floorplan combining efficiency with livability!
All new for 2014, the View and Navion lineup from Lichtsinn Motors includes the following upgrades and enhancements from previous models, all with less than a 1% price increase:
1. Dyed fiberglass provides the appearance and durability of full body paint, but with a significant cost savings for you!
2. LED lighting has been added to the exterior power awning
3. The Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS has it all: touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside tempurature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more
4. All new Aosta Cherry cabinetry
5. Countertops and tables have been integrated into the same appearance as the cabinetry using Tecnoform design
Includes the Following Factory Installed Options:
1. Ultraleather Benchmark dinette, which blends well with the Ultraleather cab seats that swivel to become integral living components
2. Fitted and pleated cab window blinds, which provide privacy surrounding the Ultraleather cab seats that swivel
3. CumminsOnan 3,600 watt microquiet LP generator
4. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including touch screen color monitor with split screen function, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
5. Inverter, 1,000 watt, and now wired to the bedroom for convenient use with bedroom appliances, such as cell phone chargers, alarm clock or a CPAP or BPAP
6. Exterior speaker system
7. Rear 22 inch HDTV
8. Instrument panel applique package
9. Upgraded 15,000 BTU ducted air conditioner with integrated AC heat pump
10. Water purification system
11. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
12. Heated drainage system
13. Interior upgrade package, including MCD American Duo Solar and Blackout roller shades, fitted and removable carpet for the cab, backsplash for the range, sink cover, and refrigerator inserts
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn Motors our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Era here in Forest City, Iowa!
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.