Introducing the Travato, the newest Class B motorhome to join the Winnebago Touring Coach lineup. At 21 feet long, and only 9 feet tall, the Travato is unbelievably agile, while still offering a full feature RV experience that is perfect for the adventurous explorer.
The base for the Travato is the Ram ProMaster chassis, which will please value conscious enthusiasts with its amazing fuel efficiency. This is the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato. The ProMaster features the 3.6 litre 280 horesepower V6 front wheel drive gas powertrain, paired up with a six speed automatic transmission! Plus, with torque at 258 lb ft, you can still tow up to 3,500 lbs!
With swivel cab seats, LED ceiling lights, standard touch screen navigation, a split dinette, and an abundance of features, the Travato delivers a whole lot of fun for less. It has all features for a full RV experience, including a 2,800 watt CumminsOnan gasoline generator, 13.5 BTU high efficiency AC with heat strip, 16,000 BTU furnace, over the range microwave, refrigerator and freezer!
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Screen door for sliding passenger side entry door
2. Custom fit front cab mat
The Travato is loaded with standard features, but if you see an accessory missing we can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
Includes the following exterior features:
1. Ram ProMaster 280 hp V6 gas engine, front wheel drive, six speed automatic transmission
2. Stylized aluminum wheels
3. Four wheel ABS brakes
4. Trailering package, 3,500 lb
5. CumminsOnan 2,800 Microquiet gasoline generator
6. Automatic entry step
7. Powered 11 foot patio awning with LED lighting
8. Porch light
9. Rear mud guards
10. Exterior speaker system
11. Group 31 deep cycle AGM maintenance free RV battery
12. Dual battery charge system, coach battery disconnect switch
13. Electrical service, 30 amp
14. Sewer hose, 10 feet
15. Exterior wash station with pump switch
16. Winterization package
17. Fog lamps
18. High mount brake lamp
19. Exterior TV jack
20. Exterior electrical and 12 volt outlets
Includes the following interior features:
1. Radio with rearview monitor system, 5 inch LCD color touch screen, color rear camera, SiriusXM satellite radio, Bluetooth, USB ports for MP3 music connectivity
2. Cab seats armrests, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable headrest and slide, swivel and recline seats
3. Airbags driver and passenger front, side curtain, side seat bolster
4. Fitted front window privacy blind
5. Curtains for cab door windows
7. Cruise control
8. Power door locks with remote, power windows, powered mirrors with defrost and integrated turn signal indicators
9. 16,000 BTU furnace
10. 13,500 BTU high efficiency roof AC with heat strip
11. Instrument panel applique package
12. HDTV, 22 inch, and stereo system with AM FM stereo, Bluetooth audio smartphone pairing, CD and DVD player, remote
13. King Controls Jack HDTV local off air antenna
14. LED ceiling lights
15. MCD blackout roller shades
16. Soft vinyl ceiling
17. Tinted coach windows
18. Powered ventilator fan (galley)
19. Powered roof vent (bath)
20. Systems monitor panel
21. Laminate countertops
22. Microwave oven
23. Dual burner range top with glass cover
24. Refrigerator and freezer with removable freezer unit
25. Stainless steel sink with folding faucet and glass cover
26. Water filtration system, galley cold water
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.