Blaze new trails of fuel efficiency and livability with the Winnebago Trend and Itasca by Winnebago Viva! At 24 feet long, and only 10 feet tall, the Winnebago Trend and Itasca Viva! are unbelievably agile, while still offering a full feature RV experience that is perfect for the adventurous explorer.
The base for the Winnebago Trend and Itasca Viva! is the Ram ProMaster chassis, which will please value conscious enthusiasts with its amazing fuel efficiency. This is the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Duchato. The ProMaster features the 3.6 litre 280 horsepower V6 front wheel drive gas powertrain, paired up with a six speed automatic transmission! Plus, with torque at 260 lb ft, you can still tow up to 2,000 lbs!
With Ultraleather seating, LED ceiling lights, standard color monitoring and GPS, a split dinette, and an abundance of features, the Winnebago Trend and Itasca Viva! deliver a whole lot of fun for less. Both have all the features for a full RV experience, including a 2,800 watt CumminsOnan gasoline generator, 13.5 BTU high efficiency AC with heat strip, 20,000 BTU furnace, microwave, refrigerator and freezer!
The Winnebago Trend and Itasca Viva! are packed with standard features below, but we’ve also included the following factory installed options, making the coach completely loaded with all available factory installed equipment:
1. Instrument panel applique package, cab
2. Heated drainage system
3. Auxiliary TV in dinette, 19 inch DC
4. Fitted cab floor mat
Includes the following exterior features:
1. Ram ProMaster 280 hp V6 gas engine, front wheel drive, six speed automatic transmission
2. Trailering package, 2,000 lb
3. Stylized aluminum wheels
4. CumminsOnan 2,800 Microquiet gasoline generator
5. Powered 15 foot patio awning with LED lighting
6. Premium high gloss sidewalls
7. Automatic entry steps
8. Porch light
9. Front and rear mud guards
10. Rotocast storage compartments
11. Exterior speaker system
12. Group 31 deep cycle RV battery
13. Exterior wash station with pump switch
14. Winterization package
15. True Level holding tank monitoring system
16. Exterior TV jack and portable satellite input
17. Exterior electrical outlets
Includes the following interior features:
1. StudioLoft bed with electric lift, privacy curtain, and ladder
2. Radio with rearview monitor system
3. Uconnect navigation system and stereo system, with Bluetooth handsfree calling
4. Cab seats with adjustable lumbar support, adjustable headrest and slide, swivel and recline
5. Cruise control, power door locks, power windows, powered mirrors with defrost and integrated turn signal indicators
6. 20,000 BTU furnace
7. 13,500 BTU high efficiency roof AC with heat strip
8. HDTV, mid coach, and stereo system with AM FM stereo, Bluetooth audio smartphone pairing, CD and DVD player, remote
9. HDTV local off air antenna
10. Satellite system ready, prewire, in which we can add satellite system here at our dealership
11. LED ceiling lights
12. MCD blackout roller shades
13. Powered ventilator fan (galley)
14. Powered roof vent (bath)
15. Tankless water heater with continuous unlimited hot water
16. Retractable self cleaning shower door
17. Laminate countertops
18. Microwave oven
19. Dual burner range top with glass cover
20. Refrigerator and freezer
21. Stainless steel sink with sink cover
22. Water filtration system, galley cold water
23. Backlit decorative backsplash with indirect lighting
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.