Itasca Ellipse Motor Home Class A - Diesel
The new Itasca Ellipse is the essence of refinement and delivers all the power you need with a 450 hp Cummins turbo charged engine. This luxurious diesel pusher is built on the revolutionary Freightliner Maxum Chassis with lowered-rail construction which provides an unequaled ride, performance, and storage capacity that you will love!
On the inside enjoy the Flexsteel luxury six-way adjustable cab seats that come standard with a power footrest, heat and message, along with a power lumbar support also. The mid-coach galley features a pull-out island and French door refrigerator including a bottom freezer drawer. In the bedroom you will enjoy a private master bath along with the convenience of a washer and dryer as you travel. And the all electric coach includes an induction stove top which eliminates the need for LP.
All of your travel experiences will be even more amazing with the premium features in this coach like; Corian countertops, porcelain tile flooring, LED lighting, and an electric fireplace. On the outside enjoy the available pull-out Tailgate package which features a single burner induction range top, steel counter, lockable refrigerator/freezer, and storage, plus so much more.
Make the Ellipse your choice for elegant indoor and outdoor living on the road!
This Ellipse class A diesel coach 42HD offers an amazing layout of comfort and style with four large slides for added interior mobility space, a king size bed, rear master bath, half bath mid coach, and fireplace, plus so much more!
As you enter in front of the passenger seat take a look back and see how comfortable things will be as you make your way to all of your favorite locations. There is a slide out Glide and Dine dining table and chairs to your left along with a fireplace and retractable 50" HDTV. How cozy is that!
Just behind the driver's seat find a rest easy sofa with storage above, and a kitchen with pull-out island, two burner induction range top, and double sink, plus overhead storage in another convenient slide out. There is a storage hutch along the interior wall, and plenty of overhead cabinets for dishes and things as well. The refrigerator is across the room along the curb side wall next to a corner pantry.
Mid-coach find a half bath with toilet and vanity storage with sink.
A sliding can easily section off the rear of the coach which features a spacious bedroom suite with rear master bath. There is a king size bed slide out including nightstands on either side. The slide opposite offers storage with wardrobes and drawers, plus a location for a bedroom 32" HDTV.
There is a step leading into the rear master bath which features a BIG shower, slide out linen cabinet, vanity with sink, washer and dryer, plus so much more!
MSRP: Call for price!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||Cummins ISL 8.9
||6 Full Body Paint Choices
||Marbella, Delmar, Canyon Trail
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2015)
Freightliner Maxum Chassis
- Cummins® ISL 8.9L 450-hp turbo-charged diesel engine
- Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals
- Allison® 3000 MH 6-speed electronic transmission w/engine compression brake
- Information display center
- ZF™ Independent Front Air Suspension, NeWay® rear air suspension
- 160-amp. alternator
- Air brakes w/ABS
- Quick-connect air accessory
- Automatic leveling jacks w/3-position controls
- Tow power package w/7-pin trailer wiring and I.P. wiring
- Trailer Hitch 6 15,000-lb. drawbar/1,500-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Flexsteel® luxury cab seats driver and queen passenger seat w/6-way power, power footrest, heat and massage, remote swivel, power lumbar support, manual recline, adjustable armrests
- 3-point seat belts
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS 10.4" touch screen color monitor w/split screen function, 2nd monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities & tools, trips & content, turn-by-turn voice guidance, AM/FM radio w/CD/DVD player, steering wheel and handheld remote, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), compass, outside temperature, iPod®/iPhone® audio integration, Bluetooth™, color rear view camera, side view camera display
- Video camera system
- Tilt/telescoping SmartWheel™ steering wheel w/infinite adjustable column
- Cruise control
- Power door locks w/remote keyless entry
- Powered adjustable mirrors w/defrost, side view camera and turn signal
- 12-volt power points
- Powered stepwell cover
- 2-speed built-in defroster fans
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades powered for windshield, manual for driver/passenger windows
- Chassis/house battery radio power switch
- Dual map lights
- Sirius satellite radio w/iPod interface connector
- Electric fireplace
- 50" HDTV
- Blu-Ray™ Home Theater Sound System CD/DVD player, iPhone®/iPod dock w/video, receiver, amplifier, 5 speakers and 2 subwoofers
- Dirt Devil® central vacuum cleaner w/VacPan®
- Stackable washer/dryer
- Security Safe
- HDMI 4x4 Matrix central video selection system
- Satellite system ready (front and bedroom)
- OnePlace® systems center
- Contour, tinted, dual-glazed, thermo-insulated coach windows
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Powered roof vent(s) (bathroom(s))
- MCD solar/blackout roller shades
- Multi-plex wall switches
- LED ceiling lights
- Accent lighting
- Digital TV amplified antenna system
- Winegard® Trav'ler® automatic multi-satellite antenna
- Winegard Mission® in-motion TV antenna system
- Corian® counter tops, sink covers, and decorative back splash
- Stainless steel microwave/convection oven w/sensor cook and exterior vented range fan
- 2-burner induction range top
- Stainless steel drawer-style dishwasher
- Residential stainless steel French door refrigerator freezer drawer, water and ice dispenser
- Cold water filtration system
- Stainless steel microwave/speed cook oven w/exterior vented range fan
- Corian® counter top and decorative back splash
- Flexible shower head
- Moen® Posi-Temp® shower valve
- Textured glass shower door
- Porcelain toilet
- Area rug (master bath)
- 32" HDTV
- Ceiling fan
- Powered king bed w/Ideal Rest® Natural Reserve digital comfort control mattress and remote controls
- Bedspread, pillows and shams
- Auxiliary docking lamps
- Driver and passenger-side service bay lights
- 2 powered acrylic patio awnings w/motion sensors w/LED lights
- Powered acrylic entrance awning
- Acrylic window awnings
- KeyOne™ lock system
- 90" x 54" slide out storage compartment tray (extends out either side of the coach)
- Lighted storage compartments
- Storage containers w/lids
- 7' folding stepladder
- Lighted assist handle
- Porch and step well lights
- Automatic entrance steps
- Lower front protective mask
- Premier clear coat automotive finish
- Rear mud flaps
- Full-width rear mudguard
- Polished stainless steel on lower valance doors and panels
- Tailgate Package single-burner induction range top, painted steel counter, refrigerator/freezer on pull-out tray, bottle opener, garbage bag holder, paper towel holder, cold water access port, flexible water spout w/shut off, 15' coil water hose, 110-volt/AC receptacle, large storage area
- Exterior entertainment center w/40" HDTV and home theater sound bar system
Heating & Cooling System
- TrueAir® Maximum Comfort A/C 3-13,500 BTU low-profile roof air conditioners w/2 heat pumps and 3 condensation pumps
- Aqua-Hot® 450 hydronic dual-zone heating system w/continuous hot water
- Triple-zone thermostat
- Service Center lighted, 120-volt AC power, cable input, power cord, QuickPort® service connection hatch
- Shoreline/generator automatic changeover switch w/Surge Guard®
- PowerLine® Energy Management System
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 50-amp. power cord
- Power cord reel
- Exterior TV jack and AC duplex receptacle
- 2,800-watt inverter/converter/charger w/remote panel
- 10,000-watt Cummins Onan® Quiet Diesel™ generator
- Powered generator slide out mechanism
- AC/DC electrical distribution system
- 6 maintenance-free AGM (Absorbed Glass Mat) sealed batteries
- Battery disconnect system (coach and chassis)
- Automatic dual-battery charge control
- Chassis battery charger/maintainer
- Automatic generator start system
- 100-watt solar panel battery charger
- Service Center lighted, monitor panel, pressurized city water hook-up w/diverter fill, freshwater drain, drainage valves, exterior wash station w/pump switch, glove holder, holding tank flushing system, paper towel holder, portable satellite dish hook-up, 20' sewer hose w/QuickConnect®, QuickPort service connection hatch, soap dispenser
- Water supply hose w/reel
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Full coach water filtration system
- Removable LP tank w/shut-off valve
- LPG accessory connection (patio area)
- On-demand water pump
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- Heated holding tank compartment
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Daytime running lamps
- Fog lamps
- High-mount brake lamps
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Winnebago Industries, headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States manufacturer of motorhomes and related products and services. All products produced by Winnebago are subjected to what the company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago® and Itasca® brand names.
The Itasca lineup was created to blend form and function into a motorhome experience like no other. This idea encompassed everything from nimble, affordable Class C motorhomes, to luxurious Class A coaches that are a true sight to behold. The SmartSpace philosophy of using innovative features to make the most of the available space is a cornerstone of the Itasca brand.
You will enjoy a lifetime of fun in your Itasca motorhome, thanks to the renowned construction quality of Winnebago Industries. Winnebago Industries mission is to continually improve their products and services to meet or exceed the expectations of their customers. With emphasis on employee teamwork and identifying and implementing programs that lower production costs while still maintaining the highest quality products for the consumer. These strategies allow the business to prosper with a high degree of integrity.
Much has changed since the business began back in 1958 but the commitment to provide high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in motorhomes still remains the driving force in Forest City, Iowa today!
|Top of Page
If you haven't found what you are looking for yet try - RV Finder!
Lichtsinn Motors is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 1-800-343-6255 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Our financing rates and terms change daily, and the rates and terms utilized in loan payment calculations are the average interest rates and terms written on loans over the past 30 days. No rate or term is an offer to contract and is illustrative in nature only. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. For your best rate and term see our business manager for qualification.