Winnebago Travato Motor Home Class B
Winnebago is proud to announce the arrival of their newest Class B motorhome - the Travato which joining the Touring Coach lineup. This Class B coach comes in at 20' long and is unbelievably agile along with offering its owner a full featured RV experience. Built on the Ram ProMaster chassis, the Travato provides amazing fuel efficiency which means huge savings to your pocketbook while traveling.
There is currently one Travato model 59G that features swivel cab seats, LED ceiling lights, standard touch screen navigation, a split dinette and much more. For a whole new level of Class B value, style and living, check out the new 2014 Winnebago Travato!
Winnebago Travato Class B Coach w/Rear Dbl. Door Entry, Rear Corner Bath w/Shower/Toilet & Sink, Rear Corner Queen Bed w/Overhead Storage on Side, Refrig., Wardrobe, Bench Seat & Table w/Location for 22" HDTV Above, 2nd Bench Seat w/Flex Bed System for 42" x 72" Bed, Storage Above Cab Area, Round Kitchen Sink, 2 Burner Range w/Glass Cover and Much More!
4 Travato 59G In Stock!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||RAM ProMaster 280 Hp
||Bright Silver, Sandstone Pearl
||Encore, Urban, Soho
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2014)
- RAM® ProMaster, 280-hp, 3.6L V6 gas engine, 6-speed automatic 62TE transmission, 180-amp. alternator
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Trailer Hitch 4 3,500-lb. drawbar/350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin wiring connector
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System 5" LCD color touch screen, color rear camera, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), Bluetooth™, USB ports
- Cab seats armrests, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable headrest and slide/swivel/recline
- Airbags driver and passenger front, side curtain, side seat bolster
- Cruise control
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signal
- Power door locks w/remote
- Power windows
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Pleated front and cab window blinds
- Appliqué package
- 22" HDTV and Stereo system w/AM/FM radio, Bluetooth, CD/DVD player, remote
- Jack® Digital TV antenna
- LED ceiling lights
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Tinted coach windows
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Systems monitor panel
- Laminate countertop
- Microwave oven
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover
- Refrigerator/freezer (w/removable freezer unit)
- Stainless steel sink w/folding faucet and glass cover
- Water filtration system (galley cold water)
- Shower w/wall surround, bath cabinet and 3-compartment soap dispenser
- Flexible showerhead
- Automatic entrance step
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Porch light
- Rear mud guards
- Exterior speaker system
Heating & Cooling System
- 16,000 BTU furnace
- 13,500 BTU high-efficiency roof A/C w/heat strip
- AC/DC load center/converter
- Auxiliary start circuit
- Group 31 deep-cycle battery
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Dual battery charge system
- 30-amp. power cord
- Exterior TV jack
- Exterior AC/DC receptacles
- 2,800-watt Cummins Onan® gas generator
- LPG accessory connection (patio area)
- 4-gallon 110V water heater w/Energy Management System
- Pressurized city water hookup
- Exterior wash station w/pump switch
- 10' sewer hose
- TrueLevel™ holding-tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- On-demand water pump
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Child seat tether anchors (forward facing dinette)
- LP, smoke and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Fog lamps
- High-mount brake lamp
See us for a complete list of features and available options!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.
|Top of Page
If you haven't found what you are looking for yet try - RV Finder!
Lichtsinn Motors is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 1-800-343-6255 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Our financing rates and terms change daily, and the rates and terms utilized in loan payment calculations are the average interest rates and terms written on loans over the past 30 days. No rate or term is an offer to contract and is illustrative in nature only. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. For your best rate and term see our business manager for qualification.