Winnebago Travato Motor Home Class B
The Winnebago Travato provides the best value for those who love to explore! This Class B coach comes in at 20' long and is unbelievably agile along with offering its owner a full featured RV experience. Built on the Ram ProMaster chassis, the Travato provides amazing fuel efficiency which means huge savings to your pocketbook while traveling.
There are currently two Travato models that features swivel cab seats, LED ceiling lights, standard touch screen navigation, awning with LED lighting, an available side screen door, and an whole lot more to make your travel time enjoyable. For a whole new level of Class B value, style and living, check out the Winnebago Travato!
The Travato class B Touring Coach 59G by Winnebago features everything you need to explore the country.
There are double doors in the rear that open up making it easy to load and store your gear as you travel. You will find plenty of space with the rear corner 46" x 77" bed folded up while you are on the move.
The rear corner wet bath offers a shower, toilet, and sink for added conveniences.
Cook up light meals and snacks with the two burner range top, refrigerator/freezer, and round sink, plus storage cabinets for dishes and things. A bench seat behind the driver's seat along with a table that extends to the side bench located behind the passenger seat is perfect for dining, and can also be folded down to create a 42" x 72" Flex bed for sleeping at night.
There is also a 22" HDTV and Coach stereo system available for you to enjoy, plus so much more!
3 Travato 59G In Stock!
Fresh Water Capacity
Grey Water Capacity
Black Water Capacity
Sleeps Up To
||RAM ProMaster 280 Hp
||Bright Silver, Flame Red
||Top of Page
Standard Features (2015)
- RAM® ProMaster, 280-hp, 3.6L V6 gas engine, 6-speed automatic 62TE transmission, 180-amp. alternator
- 4-wheel ABS brakes
- Stylized aluminum wheels
- Trailer Hitch 4 3,500-lb. drawbar/350-lb. maximum vertical tongue weight
- 7-pin wiring connector
- Ram ProMaster 174-hp, 3.0L diesel engine, 6-speed automated manual transmission, 220-amp. alternator
- Radio/Rearview Monitor System 5" LCD color touch screen, color rear camera, SiriusXM™ (subscription not included), Bluetooth™, USB ports
- Cab seats armrests, adjustable lumbar support, adjustable headrest and slide/swivel/recline
- Airbags driver and passenger front, side curtain, side seat bolster
- Cruise control
- Power steering w/tilt wheel
- Power mirrors w/defrost and turn signal
- Power door locks w/remote
- Power windows
- 12-volt powerpoints
- Front and cab window blinds
- Appliqué package
- 22" HDTV and Coach stereo system w/AM/FM radio, Bluetooth™, CD/DVD player, remote
- Jack® Digital TV antenna
- LED ceiling lights
- MCD blackout roller shades
- Soft vinyl ceiling
- Tinted coach windows
- Powered ventilator fan (galley)
- Powered roof vent (bath)
- Systems monitor panel
- Laminate countertop
- Microwave oven
- 2-burner range top w/glass cover
- Refrigerator/freezer, compressor-driven 110/12-volt (59K)
- Refrigerator/freezer, LP/110/12-volt (w/removable freezer unit) (59G)
- Stainless steel sink w/glass cover, dishpan, cutting board, drain pan, and silverware rack (59K)
- Cold water filtration system
- Pull-out countertop extension (59K)
- Flexible showerhead
- Porcelain toilet
- Medicine cabinet
- Mirror (59G)
- Fold-down sink (59K)
- Double bed w/access to storage below and mattress cover (59G)
- Twin beds w/Deluxe Sleep System and adjustable bed springs (59K)
- Powered entrance step
- Powered patio awning w/LED lighting
- Porch light
- Rear mud guards
- Exterior speaker system
- Rear screen door (59G)
- Side screen door
- Bike rack
- Roof-mounted kayak racks (2) w/ladder
Heating & Cooling System
- 16,000 BTU furnace (59G)
- 13,500 BTU high-efficiency roof air conditioner w/heat strip (heat strip NA 59K)
- Truma Combi Eco Plus furnace/water heater (59K)
- AC/DC load center/converter
- Auxiliary start circuit
- 1-Group 31 deep-cycle battery (AGM maintenance-free) (59G)
- 2-Group 31 deep-cycle batteries (AGM maintenance-free) (59K)
- Coach battery disconnect system
- Dual-battery charge system
- 30-amp. power cord
- Exterior TV jack
- Exterior AC/DC receptacle
- 2,800-watt Cummins Onan® gas generator
- 100-watt solar panel battery charger (350-watt controller w/aux plus for a second user-supplied solar panel (59K))
- LPG accessory connection
- 4-gallon 110-volt water heater w/Energy Management System (59G)
- Pressurized city water hookup
- Exterior wash station w/pump switch
- 10' sewer hose
- TrueLevel™ holding tank monitoring system
- Winterization Package water heater bypass valve and siphon tube
- On-demand water pump
- Permanent-mount LP tank w/gauge
- Shower drain pump (59G)
- Macerator pump (59G gray tank only)
- Gravity tank dump (59G black tank only, 59K black and gray tanks)
- 3-point seat belts with child seat anchor (forward facing dinette) (59G)
- LP, smoke, and carbon monoxide detectors
- 10 BC fire extinguisher
- Ground fault interrupter
- Fog lamps
- 12-month/15,000-mile basic warranty (see us for complete warranty info)
See us for a complete list of features, available options, and warranty info!
All standard features and specifications are subject to change.
|Top of Page
Winnebago Industries, Inc., headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States (U.S.) manufacturer of recreation vehicles (RVs), used primarily for leisure travel and outdoor recreational activities. Winnebago builds quality motor homes, travel trailers and fifth wheel products under the Winnebago®, Itasca®, ERA™ and SunnyBrook® brand names.
The company was founded in 1958 and has been producing motor homes since 1966, and now has re-entered the towable RV market since 2011 began. Winnebago Industries continues into the future with steady growth; commitment to quality; extensive research and testing, and a fantastic lineup of RV products!
The Company markets its recreational vehicles on a wholesale basis to a diversified dealer organization located throughout the U.S., and Canada.
Mission Statement at Winnebago Industries - "Moving forward with innovation and quality." Winnebago remains committed to providing its customers high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in all the recreational vehicles it produces.
|Top of Page
If you haven't found what you are looking for yet try - RV Finder!
Lichtsinn Motors is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags, and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications, and features may be used in place of actual units on our lot. Please contact us @ 1-800-343-6255 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Our financing rates and terms change daily, and the rates and terms utilized in loan payment calculations are the average interest rates and terms written on loans over the past 30 days. No rate or term is an offer to contract and is illustrative in nature only. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. For your best rate and term see our business manager for qualification.