505 Highway 9 East
Forest City, IA 50436
New 2017 Itasca Navion 24V16-18 mpg Highway! Fuel Efficient Mercedes Benz Sprinter with Rear Twin Beds!
Each year here at Lichtsinn RV we help hundreds of guests on their path towards RVing in a fuel efficient Mercedes Benz, making us the largest volume dealer for Winnebago Views and Itasca Navions in all of North America. Redesigned and better than ever, our popular Winnebago View and Itasca by Winnebago Navion 24V, from Lichtsinn RV, now incorporate some great enhancements including the Froli deluxe sleep system!
Take luxury living on the road with the Winnebago View and Itasca Navion 24V, and experience the performance, towing power, and fuel economy of the reputable Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis. The 24V floorplans even offer rear twin beds with a flex bed system that converts to a queen! Get noticed and get moving in the Winnebago View and Itasca Navion, which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content and price. We offer both and can provide you that unbiased opinion.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0L 6 cylinder turbo diesel powertrain
2. 325 lbs feet of torque
3. 188 horsepower
4. Automatic 5 speed transmission with tip shift technology to enable grade braking capability
5. Adaptive ESP technology
6. Hydraulic ABS brakes
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including a six inch touch screen color monitor, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
2. Overhead cab bed with ladder and privacy curtain
3. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes automatic temperature control to enhance off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied. Plus the fan is reversible to bring fresh air in or displace internal air to the outside
4. Cab seat cushions that raise the sitting height for the Primera leather front seats that rotate to become integral living components to the coach
5. Side pleated cab window blinds
6. Upgraded AC with integrated AC heat pump
7. Skylight and roof vent with a powered lift, sliding screen, and sliding pleated shade
8. Heated drainage system
9. Rear 24 inch HDTV
10. Luxury twin bed sleeping, that can convert to a queen bed, with:
a. Multi-density foam, pillow-top mattresses
b. Froli Star bed foundation system feature independently adjustable firmness springs that conform to your body
c. Ventilated bed platforms allow air flow between the mattress and the bed board reducing condensation and dampness
d. Convenient unique storage areas
e. Adjustable bed headrest for improved sleep or to facilitate comfortable lounging, TV viewing or reading
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 43 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
2. 26.4 gallon fuel capacity
3. 13 gallon LP capacity
4. 6 gallon LP and electric water heater
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 15,000 BTU air conditioning system with heat pump
7. Powered patio awning, 16 feet, with LED lighting
8. Dual deep cycle Group 24 RV batteries
Includes the following all new enhancements made during prior year:
1. Champagne fiberglass provides the appearance and durability of full body paint, but with a significant cost savings ($6,370)
2. Primera leather has been added to seating components
3. The CumminsOnan 3,600 watt LP generator has now been made standard
4. Water purification has now been made standard
5. Exterior speaker system has now been made standard
6. Cab window privacy has been made standard
7. Inverter, 1,000 watt has been made standard and is now run to the rear bedroom for convenient use with alarm clocks, cell phone chargers, CPAP and BPAP machines
8. Instrument panel applique package has been made standard
9. A European true double door refrigerator, compared to previous models with a single door and icebox
10. LED lighting has been added to the exterior power awning
11. All new Aosta cherry cabinetry with an acrylic canvas wrap provides for a modern contemporary design with extreme durability
12. Countertops and tables have been integrated into the same appearance as the cabinetry using Tecnoform design
Missing an Option You're Looking For? We can add any additional options at our dealership, including satellite, Nitrogen for your tires, and more!
At Lichtsinn RV our website has full video walkarounds on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!
"I can recommend your dealership to anyone, and I would buy from you again for sure if I needed a new Winnebago. Two things were important to me: Being as close to the factory as possible and a fair price....The treatment I received at your dealership was outstanding. The whole experience was well worth the 2,500-mile drive.
A couple months ago I had a chance to test your parts department when I ... More » - Marcel
Chassis: Mercedes Benz
Exterior Color: Copper Canyon Deluxe Paint
Interior Color: Neutral Zinc with Aosta Cherry Cabinetry
|Length||25 ft 5 in|
|Ext Width||7 ft 6 in|
|Ext Height||11 ft 2 in|
|Int Height||6 ft 8 in|
|Interior Color||Neutral Zinc with Aosta Cherry Cabinetry|
|Exterior Color||Copper Canyon Deluxe Paint|
|Hitch Weight||5000 lbs|
|Gross Weight||11030 lbs|
|Cargo Weight||1279 lbs|
|Fresh Water Capacity||37 gals|
|Grey Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Black Water Capacity||36 gals|
|Furnace BTU||20000 btu|
|Generator||CumminsOnan 3,600 watt LP|
|Engine||Mercedes Benz 188 Hp|
Monday - Friday
8:00am - 5:30pm
Saturday (Sales Only)
8:00am - 3:00pm
Central Standard Time
505 Highway 9 East
Forest City, IA 50436
Winnebago Industries, headquartered in Forest City, Iowa, is the leading United States manufacturer of motorhomes and related products and services. All products produced by Winnebago are subjected to what the company believes is the most rigorous testing in the RV industry. These vehicles are sold through dealers under the Winnebago® and Itasca® brand names. The Itasca lineup was created to blend form and function into a motorhome experience like no other. This idea encompassed everything from nimble, affordable Class C motorhomes, to luxurious Class A coaches that are a true sight to behold. The SmartSpace philosophy of using innovative features to make the most of the available space is a cornerstone of the Itasca brand. You will enjoy a lifetime of fun in your Itasca motorhome, thanks to the renowned construction quality of Winnebago Industries. Winnebago Industries mission is to continually improve their products and services to meet or exceed the expectations of their customers. With emphasis on employee teamwork and identifying and implementing programs that lower production costs while still maintaining the highest quality products for the consumer. These strategies allow the business to prosper with a high degree of integrity. Much has changed since the business began back in 1958 but the commitment to provide high quality, great value, efficient design, and eye-catching style in motorhomes still remains the driving force in Forest City, Iowa today!
We work with guests from all over North America - CLICK HERE to see a map of Lichtsinn RV owners across the continent.
Lichtsinn RV is not responsible for any misprints, typos, or errors found in our website pages. Any price listed excludes sales tax, registration tags and delivery fees. Manufacturer pictures, specifications and features may be used in place of actual RVs in our inventory. Please contact us at 1-800-343-6255 for availability as our inventory changes rapidly. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available.
Our financing rates and terms change daily, and the rates and terms utilized in loan payment calculations are the average interest rates and terms written on loans over the past 30 days. No rate or term is an offer to contract and is illustrative in nature only. All calculated payments are an estimate only and do not constitute a commitment that financing or a specific interest rate or term is available. For your best rate and term see our business manager for qualification.