Winnebago Travato 59GL Walk Around Video
In the above video, we discuss the Winnebago Travato 59GL Powered by the Pure3 Energy Management System.
Under 200-lbs. the three-module automotive grade energy pack provides 8,700-watt hours. It is watertight and durable; the steel housing is the safest on the market. The 59KL and 59GL come standard with the most powerful inverter – a 3,600-watt pure sine inverter – bringing 30 amps of power wherever you go. The Travato’s dedicated 58-volt alternator, or under hood generator, is twice as powerful as competitors'. Its compact design keeps it out of the way of curbs and road debris and the auto-start and high-idle control significantly extends air conditioner run time.
The Winnebago and Volta team included the best automotive grade electrical connectors and wiring harness to ensure trouble-free operations and one simple analog gauge that changes color to let you know how much energy is remaining with just a glance.
The MPPT solar controller provides best-in-class solar absorption, up to 30 percent better than competitors, giving you more off-the-grid performance. The Travato 59KL and 59GL come standard with 200-watts with ports to plug-in additional panels.
- 30 amps – all the time, anywhere
- Several hours of A/C from stored energy
- Run everything while driving
- Amazingly fast charging
- 8-year battery warranty
- Designed to last a lifetime
- Virtually maintenance-free
- Temperature controlled battery compartment
- Simple seamless operation
- Automatic engine start when the battery is low
- Can charge within 1-hour
- Highest efficiency solar controller in its class
- Better neighbor, reduced emissions lower cost to operate
- Sleep peacefully without a noisy generator
- Safely leave your pets inside