The fuel-efficient Winnebago Travato has led the #VanLife Revolution. The Winnebago Travato, on the RAM ProMaster Chassis, is the top-selling Camper Van in North America. Streamlined features in the Travato are designed to keep you traveling even when the elements…and the road…are less than forgiving. Boasting 18-22 mpg highway, the nimble and efficient Travato offers a full-featured RV in only 21’ in length.
There are so many features to love in the Winnebago Travato, here are just a few.
- The Winnebago Travato is an All-Weather RV. The Travato is equipped with the Truma Combi Eco Plus Heating System, providing water heater and coach heating. The Travato is also equipped with above floor waterlines, heated tanks, premium insulation and available heated drainage system and dual-pane acrylic insulated windows.
- An available option in the Winnebago Travato is the Pure3 Advanced Energy System. (available in the Winnebago Travato 59GL and 59KL) The Pure3 System is built with advanced engineering and a simple user interface so you can have confidence and peace of mind as you travel down the road. The 48V automotive-grade lithium energy storage pack provides up to 9,600-watt hours of energy, and 30-Amp whole coach electricity using a 3,600-watt pure sine inverter. One of the best parts of this hassle-free system is that it operates with the push of a button. Equipped with the same automotive-grade technology used in hybrid vehicles and EV applications, this advanced lithium energy system provides ease of use and confidence as you travel, live, work, and play.
- The Winnebago Travato has automotive grade, block foam insulation in the roof and sidewalls. This insulation provides a thermal break with improved temperature control and reduces heat and cool air temperature loss. It also assists with acoustic insulation, providing road noise and campground ambient sound reduction.
- The Winnebago Travato, on the RAM ProMaster Chassis, boasts over 35 active and passive safety features giving you peace of mind as you head down the roadways.
- In the front and rear of the Winnebago Travato you’ll find SumoSprings as a standard feature. SumoSprings are a patented suspension product, designed to enhance load carrying ability, stabilize sway, and improve overall driver control and ride comfort. SumoSprings are maintenance free and are manufactured from proprietary closed micro-cellular urethane which provides a smooth and progressive spring rate. SumoSprings also increase the ride height of the Travato for improved clearance.
- The Winnebago Travato offers ample Stow and Go Storage. In each Travato Floorplan you’ll find space efficient under bed storage. Each floorplan also has available manufacturer installed storage options including, the all metal Summit Roof Rack, movable Ladder and Bike Rack.
- The Winnebago Travato has a number of unique storage solutions that make the most of its nimble 21’ frame. These storage solutions include Anything Keepers (drop down storage baskets that can be easily stored when not in use), RAM Tough-Track Mounts (electronic device and beverage mounting solutions that are designed around an interchangeable ball and socket system that offer users’ devices shock and vibration protection), In Floor Locked storage and more.
- The Roll Up side screen door is made to take a beating while providing reliable insect protection. The innovative magnetic closure allows hands free egress and helps keep the bugs out.
- Both the Winnebago Travato 59K/KL and Travato 59G/GL floorplans are equipped with easy sleeping area convertibility with the Deluxe FROLI Sleep System. The 59G/GL has a rear bed, that can be easily raised and secured to allow for a large rear storage space. The Travato 59K/KL has a center flex bed system that can be used for seating during the day and as twin beds or a large flex bed system in the evening.
- Each Winnebago Travato floorplan layout provides flexible entertaining with a dual bench seating setup. The Travato 59G/GL has a pivoting table to extend table seating and the 59K/KL includes a removable center table for seating up to six visitors.
These above features, include the features we love in the Winnebago Travato. We didn’t even touch on upscale features that include Corian countertops, the Ultra Quiet Coleman MACH 10 NDQ Air Conditioner, standard 215-watt Solar Panels and the exterior speaker system that sets your music free.
For a whole new level of Class B value, the Travato doesn’t just enable your adventurous spirit, it enhances it to the fullest.
See the Features we Love in the Winnebago Travato Video
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: