The Winnebago Vista is a big coach with big value built to Winnebago’s uncompromising standards. Whether you are newly retired and planning to go full-time RVing, or looking for an RV that will be the perfect traveling coach for your family, or something in between, the Vista Class A gas motorhome by Winnebago has got you covered. The Winnebago Vista includes all of the features and amenities you’re looking for in a motorhome but comes with a price tag your family can afford.
You’ll find refined features in the Winnebago Vista such as MCD roller shades and a Versa easy swivel driver’s seat that you might not expect at such a price. The Winnebago Vista is available with 4 different exterior deluxe graphic options providing the durability and appearance of full body paint without the cost. You’ll love the look coupled with the flexible and guest-friendly entertainment floorplans.
Built on a Ford F53 chassis with a Triton V10 engine and a 5,000 trailer hitch, the Vista can power any trip you plan to take. Each model includes vinyl flooring throughout, USB ports, thermoform countertops, a shower skylight, plus many more interior comforts you won’t want to travel without.
Listed below are just some of the reasons we love the Winnebago Vista.
- Flexible Floorplans – Select from five flexible floorplans in the Winnebago Vista. You’ll find the floorplan to fit your needs ranging from 28’5” – 35’0” in length and from 1 to 2 slideouts.
- Comfortable Controlled Environment – Efficient comfort is made simple through a 15,000 BTU air conditioner with ChillGrille or two 13.5 High Efficiency, Low Profile A/Cs (35U), managed by a programmable thermostat.
- Solar Power – The Winnebago Vista is equipped with a 115-watt solar panel mounted to the roof. Additionally, an aftermarket solar panel installation and battery charger is available via a rooftop three-way solar plug-ready port and a single port in the exterior bay – allowing for added power up to 450 watts.
- OnePlace Systems Center – This system in the Winnebago Vista allows you to control key systems of your unit from one location, and the lighted storage compartments provides a place for luggage both small and large.
- Optional Powered StudioLoft Bed with a Ladder – Extend your sleeping and storage space in the Winnebago Adventurer with the available Studio-Loft Bed. This over the cab space can be used for additional sleeping or storage space depending on your needs.
- Flexible Entertaining – With five slideout-equipped floorplans the Winnebago Vista provides guests in the coach comfort. With features including: easy to clean vinyl flooring throughout, the dinette with a Hi-Low table and storage, a large LCD HDTV and Video Selection System the Vista provides the perfect setting no matter the guest list.
- Optional Range with Large Oven – Whether you regularly entertain or just really enjoy cooking, the optional range with large oven in the Winnebago Vista provides you the ability to do so.
- Transformative Interior – The Winnebago Vista floorplans provide the ability to transform the interior space for day and nighttime needs. During the day the dinette provides the perfect platform for dining, hobbies and games. During the evening, transform it into a sleeping surface. The Sofa/Bed can be used for seating during the day and transform to a sleeping surface at night. Bunk beds in the 31B, add to your overnight and storage options.
- Charge UP – The Winnebago Vista is equipped with USB ports strategically placed in nightstands, the dining area, and near driver/passenger seats to ensure your portable devices will be ready to adventure when you are.
- Passenger Side Dash Workstation – This workstation is equipped with USB and 12-volt power so the passenger can catch up with work or family as you head to the next adventure.
And these are just a few of the many reasons we love the Winnebago Vista.
See our Winnebago Vista inventory here.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
The Class A Winnebago Vista 29VE
Winnebago SuperStructure Construction