The Grand National Rally is an annual gathering and celebration of Winnebago Industries produced products, which draws up to 1,400 units. Attendees must be WIT Club members and arrive in a Winnebago Industries product to register for the event.
The 2015 GNR, WIT Club “Down Under” will take place Tuesday, July 21 – Saturday, July 25. The rally runs for 5 days, with prerally activities and prerally parking available.
*Please note: The 2015 Grand National Rally Registration will open Monday, January 5, 2015*
The rally consists of:
- Seminars (ranging from product information to vendor products)
- Vendor exhibits in a large air-conditioned facility
- Prerally tours
- Craft classes
- Youth program
- Row Decorating competition
- Craft and merchant row items for purchase
- Winnebago Industries product display
- Winnebago Outdoor Adventures tent
- Winnebago Outdoor Store in the visitors center
- Women on Wheels program
- Factory tours
- Opportunity to schedule service at Winnebago’s Customer Service Facility
- Dining facilities on the grounds
- Entertainment throughout the week (during the day in our White Entertainment Tent and top professional acts at a 3,000-seat amphitheater in the evenings)
and so much more!
We offer both 30-amp and 50-amp electrical hookups, water available on the grounds, and honey wagon service during GNR.
State parking assignments will be determined after the initial registration deadline. If you are parking in a state or special interest group row, please come prepared to park in a 30-amp or 50-amp site.
Forest City’s annual Puckerbrush Days celebration will take place prior to GNR, Thursday, July 16 – Sunday, July 19, 2015.