Based on the powerful, fuel-efficient Ram ProMaster chassis, the Travato has been at the forefront of the B-van revolution since its launch. Thanks to premium features such as Corian countertops, energy-saving Truma Combi eco plus heating, and the Deluxe FROLI sleeping system, the new Travato is better than ever. With significantly upgraded standard features like 200-watt solar panels and new interior décor colorways, alongside several options, you can tailor the Travato to suit your needs.
Based on the powerful, fuel efficient ProMaster chassis, the Travato has been at the forefront of the van life revolution since its launch. Estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway, at only 21 feet long the Travato offers all of the comforts of home in a nimble, efficient van.
The new 2019 Travato includes the following enhancements for the new model year, which will provide better resale value in the future, with less than a 4 percent price increase vs 2018:
11. Side screen door has now been made standard
The Travato features the following exterior enhancements:
9. New service side lights on both sides of the van
The Travato features the following interior enhancements:
1.Advanced climate control system:
a.The Travato is the first motorhome in North America to feature the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi EcoPlus heating and hot water system
b.Provides quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating using 1,750 watts of heating elements
c.LED digital control panel allows time adjustable settings for water and air temperature- maximizing comfort and reducing fuel usage
d.Quick multi stage heating system with four high performance ducts keeps the coach at a consistent temperature using LP, electricity or both for maximum performance
e.Insulated and tuned heating and air delivery system is extremely quiet, insuring a restful night’s sleep
f.Electric heating element allows users to take the chill off on a brisk morning using the camp ground’s electricity
7.Corian Premium collection solid surface countertop
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient ProMaster powertrain, the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato:
8.Radio and GPS navigation front radio, with color rearview camera monitoring system, featuring a 5 inch LCD color touch screen monitor, SiriusXM satellite radio
Includes the following factory installed options:
3.Rear screen door
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
7. Dual AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free group 31 batteries
- Dual safety belts have been provided on the driver’s side bed
- New European blind system provides complete black out and thermal insulation. The bottom up design allows for privacy and insulation.
- New, improved positive lock latching mechanisms have been provided for cabinet doors
- Removable bamboo shower platform provides a spa like feel in a nimble, on-the-go van
- Hot and cold water is now available in the exterior shower
- A lockable storage compartment has been installed in the floor between the front cab seats
- Side screen door has now been made standard
All of these enhancements for 2019 will provide better resale value in the future with less than a four percent price increase over 2018.
See our entire Travato inventory here.
Watch our webcast comparing the 2019 Travato 59G, 59K, 59KL here.