Based on the powerful, fuel-efficient Ram ProMaster chassis, the Travato has been at the forefront of the B-van revolution since its launch. Thanks to premium features such as Corian countertops, energy-saving Truma Combi eco plus heating, and the Deluxe FROLI sleeping system, the new Travato is better than ever. With significantly upgraded standard features like 200-watt solar panels and new interior décor colorways, alongside several options, you can tailor the Travato to suit your needs.
Based on the powerful, fuel efficient ProMaster chassis, the Travato has been at the forefront of the van life revolution since its launch. Estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway, at only 21 feet long the Travato offers all of the comforts of home in a nimble, efficient van.
The new 2019 Travato includes the following enhancements for the new model year, which will provide better resale value in the future, with less than a 4 percent price increase vs 2018:
1. A 1,000 watt pure sine wave inverter provides electrical power for household appliances, such as smartphone chargers, tablet chargers, CPAP and BPAP machines, off of the dual AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free group 31 RV batteries
2. 200 watts of standard Zamp solar, which is also expandable, now provide off the grid and on the go charging to the AGM batteries
3. King Control’s OmniGo omnidirectional local off air HDTV antenna requires no programming and single remote control program search from any connected TV, and provides for more solar and roof top storage
4. Additional under the bed storage has been added
5. Additional wall insulation has been provided
6. Dual safety belts have been provided on the drivers side bed
7. New European blind system provides complete black out and thermal insulation. The bottom up design allows for privacy and insulation.
8. New improved positive lock latching mechanisms have been provided for cabinet doors
9. Removable bamboo shower platform provides a spa like feel in a nimble on the go van
10. A lockable storage compartment has been installed in the floor between the front cab seats
11. Side screen door has now been made standard
The Travato features the following exterior enhancements:
1. The new armless Colorado Carefree powered 13 ft awning includes LED lighting and a motion sensor to automatically retract when the wind is too strong
2. New illuminated full length running boards
3. The Coleman Mach 10 AC is now standard, uses less power to start up and is quieter
4. Heated drainage system, which balances the complete four season capability of the van
5. Black tank flush allows you to irrigate out the black tank after drainage using a non potable water hose
6. Exterior speakers tie into the interior surround sound system with Bluetooth connectivity of playing downloaded music or audio apps such as Pandora, Spotify, SiriusXM, etc.
7. Standard rearview camera monitoring system
8. Stainless steel valance trim is now standard
9. New service side lights on both sides of the van
The Travato features the following interior enhancements:
1.Advanced climate control system:
a.The Travato is the first motorhome in North America to feature the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi EcoPlus heating and hot water system
b.Provides quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating using 1,750 watts of heating elements
c.LED digital control panel allows time adjustable settings for water and air temperature- maximizing comfort and reducing fuel usage
d.Quick multi stage heating system with four high performance ducts keeps the coach at a consistent temperature using LP, electricity or both for maximum performance
e.Insulated and tuned heating and air delivery system is extremely quiet, insuring a restful night’s sleep
f.Electric heating element allows users to take the chill off on a brisk morning using the camp ground’s electricity
2.MaxxAir premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
3.Froli Star bed foundation system feature independently adjustable firmness springs that conform to your body. Also includes quilted top to bed mattress
4.Flex bed kit to convert the twin beds to a queen with an added pedestal mount for the table
5.New deluxe Jensen home theatre system with Bluetooth connectivity, improved sound output, NOA weather and low battery alerts
6.Glass heat shield over range which replaces sheet metal
7.Corian Premium collection solid surface countertop
This coach is powered by the tried and true fuel efficient ProMaster powertrain, the US version of what has been Europe’s most successful commercial cargo van from Fiat, the Ducato:
1.3.6L Promaster V6 gas engine
3.258 lbs. feet of torque
4.6 speed automatic transmission
5.Stylized aluminum wheels
6.Three point safety belts
7.Six front air bags, front, side curtain, and side seat bolster
8.Radio and GPS navigation front radio, with color rearview camera monitoring system, featuring a 5 inch LCD color touch screen monitor, SiriusXM satellite radio
Includes the following factory installed options:
1.MAXXAIR premium vent system includes automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the guest to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied.
2.Heated drainage to accompany the cold weather package that includes fresh water systems inside the RV
3.Rear screen door
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24 gallon fuel capacity
2. 6 gallon LP capacity
3. 2.6 gallon quick recovery Truma Combi water heater and coach heating system, LP and electric
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. Coleman Mach 10 high efficiency air conditioning system, 13,500 BTU
6. Armless powered patio awning, 13 feet with LED lighting and motion sensor retract mode
7. Dual AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free group 31 batteries
- Dual safety belts have been provided on the driver’s side bed
- New European blind system provides complete black out and thermal insulation. The bottom up design allows for privacy and insulation.
- New, improved positive lock latching mechanisms have been provided for cabinet doors
- Removable bamboo shower platform provides a spa like feel in a nimble, on-the-go van
- Hot and cold water is now available in the exterior shower
- A lockable storage compartment has been installed in the floor between the front cab seats
- Side screen door has now been made standard
All of these enhancements for 2019 will provide better resale value in the future with less than a four percent price increase over 2018.
See our entire Travato inventory here.
Watch our webcast comparing the 2019 Travato 59G, 59K, 59KL here.