The Travato® is the top-selling Camper Van in North America for a reason…several reasons, actually. Energy and fuel-efficient systems make the most of the Travato’s ample power and streamlined features are designed to keep you traveling even when the elements – and the road – are less than forgiving. Estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway, at only 21 feet long the Travato offers all the comforts of home in a nimble, efficient van. Read below to see the many enhancements that have been made to the 2022 Travato.
What’s New 2022 Travato
- Exterior color options of Bright Silver, Bright White, Deep Cherry, Granite, each available with the option of painted bumpers with the Deluxe Package.
- Simplified Water System Management Panel including improved winterization package and hot water recirculation system
- Water Control Panel includes all control valves, connections points and exterior wash station and are clearly marked
- Improved Winterization Package with clearly marked control panel and a motion sensor light to aid when winterizing
- ECO-hot water system flushes all cold water from your hot water lines and routes it back into the freshwater tank to save water
- Rear annex hanging rod and curtain between rear cargo doors with additional attachment points interior to the cab
- Optional 59GL/KL upgrade to 4-module Pure3 Energy Management System Lithium Ion Energy Pack providing over 12,000 total usable watt-hours with a 3,600-watt inverter, Bluetooth control module energy pack heating system and a second dedicated alternator powered by chassis engine
- 59G/59K new National Park friendly Ultra Lower Quiet CumminsOnan QG 2800i Gas Generator
- New RAM ProMaster safety enhancements including blind spot monitoring with cross path detection and crosswind assist
- All new interior styling with your choice of Bleu with Weather Teak, Walnut or Walnut with Matte White Upper cabinetry doors atop Italian Tecnoform cabinetry
- Honeycomb composite insulated floor that is durable, easy to maintain and serves as an additional thermal break
- Optional woven complete coach PVC floormat with textured padding that is easily removed and easy to clean
- Lagun table with dual mounting positions
- JBL Bluetooth Wireless Soundbar
- Digital Rearview Mirror with dual mode LCD monitor is a reflective mirror or real-time video stream. The Mirror enhances safety and security with sight into the road behind.
- Dash radio upgrade with color rearview monitor system that retains the factory steering wheel controls, USB/AUX jack, antenna and vehicle settings and includes the following:
- Digital Multimedia Receiver with 7” touchscreen for a refined, user-friendly interface and easy access to your media
- Apple CarPlay a smarter and safer way to use your iPhone in the Travato allowing you to stay focused on the road.
- Android Auto automatically provides useful information organized into simple cards. Includes Google Assistant, Navigation, Voice Communication and Entertainment.
- Built-in Bluetooth easily pair a Bluetooth enabled phone without complicated settings
- iDatalink Maestro enhances your multimedia experience
- WebLink allows you to enjoy personalized entertainment
- SiriusXM (90-day free trial included)
- JBL speakers
- Monitor panels are relocated and now mounted above sliding entry door
- Updated kitchen and lavatory sinks and faucets, including shower head
- Single burner induction cooktop standard in the 59GL/KL
- Rear Safety strap to quickly open rear door from inside
- Updated rear screen for easier entry and exit
- Insulated rear window coverings with zippered openings
- WinnSleep Mattress that resists body heat, includes microbial properties and is made of healthy materials
- New Ultra Low Quiet Coleman Mach 10 NDQ Air Conditioner with interior shroud that includes directional vents, Bluetooth app control, built in thermostat and auto mode that turned the blower fan off when the compressor is not running. This new AC also significantly reduces power draw.
New Specifically to the 2022 Travato G/GL
- Passenger side bench seat removed and sleek ABS pedestal added that includes pop-up power outlet, RAM Mount assist handle and Lagun Table mount
- Dinette Seat with (2) 3-point Safety Belts
- Redesigned larger rear Murphy Bed with European Zomi slat suspension bed platform and Built-in leg provides additional supports for bed and a one-step ladder to give you a boost when climbing into bed
- New TV mount that extends nearly 23″ with an 180 degree swivel for easy viewing in multiple positions including from the bed
- (2) Gear bags with built-in shoe-like pocket storage located on lower portion of bath wall
New Specifically to the 2022 59K/KL
- Replaced Passenger side pull up table with sleek pedestal that includes pop-up power outlet, RAM Mount assist handle and Lagun Table mount
- Pull-out bamboo kitchen counter extension
- Pop-up kitchen outlet
- New 2-piece sliding bath door
- Shower curtain is supported by a track system
- Wardrobe cabinet now includes adjustable shelving
- Redesigned storage in wardrobe cabinet to maximize space eliminating bottom drawer and combining space with upper drawer into one large drawer
- European Zomi slat suspension bed platforms featuring dual twin beds that easily convert to a queen sized bed paired with a convenient Lagun Table
As you can see the 2022 Winnebago Travato now has the latest in Winnebago enhancements. Based on the powerful, fuel efficient, and now safety enhanced ProMaster chassis, the Travato is a must see in the Winnebago Class B Lineup. The Travato is a coach for all seasons with its all-season roof and sidewall insulation, new honeycomb composite insulated flooring, above-floor waterlines, heated tanks and available dual-pane acrylic insulated windows extend the camping season and the Eco-Hot® water system cuts water waste and waiting time for hot water. Contact a Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant today to find out more about the 2022 Winnebago Travato.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, we have been recognized as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015 by Winnebago Industries. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like:
The Top Questions on the Winnebago Travato