The Winnebago Adventurer is back, packed with user-friendly features and more value than ever before. The Adventurer’s five floorplans offer plenty of living space and ample storage, whether you’re planning a weekend getaway or the adventure of a lifetime. The Adventurer is loaded with features and amenities typically reserved for diesel pushers, including full-body paint with chrome mirrors, Corian countertops in the galley and bath, Primera®-covered furnishings, Versa drivers seat, MCD solar/blackout roller shades, and much more. If you prefer a gas coach but want diesel-level amenities at a terrific value, the new Adventurer is built for you! Built on the Ford F53 Chassis with the Triton V10 Engine you’ll get the ride that goes along with the interior comfort.
Here are our 5 reasons why the Winnebago Adventurer is a Great RV-
- 5 Spacious Family-Friendly Floorplans – The Adventurer comes in 5 spacious, family-friendly floorplans ranging from 28′ to 37′ with various sleeping, eating and entertaining spaces. All 5 floorplans come with a walk around queen bed and either a dream dinette or Glide ‘n Dine dining table with TrueComfort+ Sofa.
- SuperStructure Steel Frame – Unlike some manufacturers, Winnebago uses steel, not wood, to create a strong, durable cab substructure. Winnebago mounts their windshields securely with non-hardening sealants, just like an automobile. By using an advanced alignment system when mounting the cab to the chassis, Winnebago ensures a sturdy, square foundation and a safer RV.
- Driver and Passenger Friendly Cab Area – The Adventurer Versa driver’s seat with 6-way power assist lets you take command in total comfort. The Primera cab seats include two-position armrests, lumbar support, and multi-adjustable slide/recline functions; they also swivel to serve as lounge seats in camp. A dash workstation with USB and 12-volt power lets the co-pilot work or relax en route. The 10″ color touch screen rearview/sideview monitor system keeps you both informed and entertained with it’s Bluetooth and SiriusXM capabilities.
- Plentiful Exterior Storage – The Adventurer features anywhere from 122.2 – 137 cubic ft. of exterior storage, including pass through storage. You and your family will not want for storage in Winnebago Adventurer.
- Outside Entertainment Area – Entertaining or Tailgating… The Winnebago Adventurer’s exterior entertainment area will keep the party going. Complete with an exterior TV, speakers, DVD player, and AM/FM radio the Adventurer is the perfect RV for enjoying entertainment outside under your powered patio awning with LED lights.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last four consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts you may like: