The Winnebago Adventurer is back, packed with user-friendly features and five floorplans offering plenty of living space, and ample storage space. The top-of-the-line Adventurer is loaded with features and amenities seen in diesel-pushers including full-body paint, Corian countertops, Primera furnishings, MCD roller shades and more. If you are looking for a gas-powered coach but want diesel-level amenities the new Adventurer is for you!
The Winnebago Adventurer 35F is powered by the tried and true Ford powertrain with the all-new TorqShift six-speed automatic transmission with grade braking. The Ford powertrain is powered by a 6.8L Ford V10 SEFI Triton engine with 460-lbs. ft. of torque, 320-hp, hydraulic ABS brakes, 22.5-in. stylized aluminum wheels with rear valve stem extensions, automatic hydraulic leveling jacks and a 5,000-lb. factory installed tow hitch.
The Adventurer 35F includes several premium factory-installed options including the following:
- Residential refrigerator package, featuring a double-door, stainless steel 16-cu. ft. refrigerator and freezer which is 25% larger than the traditional RV LP refrigerator, and includes a water purification system.
- A 2,000-watt inverter that is wired to the rear bedroom for convenient use with alarm clocks, CPAP and BPAP machines, and cell phones.
- Stackable washer and dryer in the master bedroom.
- Sideview video cameras that are tied into the rearview camera monitoring system and is controlled automatically with the turn signals or by input.
The Adventurer 35F has the following exterior highlights:
- 137-cu. ft. of basement and exterior storage
- 80-gal. fuel capacity
- 18-gal. LP capacity
- 10-gal. gas and electric water heater capacity
- 2 TrueAir Maximum Comfort ACs, with dual heat pumps
- CumminsOnan 5,000-watt Microquiet generator with automatic start system
- 4 Deep-cycle group 31 RV batteries
Lichtsinn RV, America’s closest dealer to Winnebago Industries, has been named Top North American Winnebago Dealer by Winnebago Industries for the last four consecutive years. We proudly sell New RVs manufactured by Winnebago Industries as well as Used RVs. See our Winnebago Adventurer inventory here.
Posts you may like: