The versatile Winnebago Solis Pocket is famously known as Winnebago’s most affordable camper van while still allowing you to pursue outdoor adventures of all kinds, no matter the elements. Thanks to the Truma® Combi™ system and Winnebago’s innovative, automotive grade insulation, you can extend your camping season in the Solis Pocket.
Now, the Winnebago Solis Pocket has become even more convenient and efficient with the all-new Solis Pocket 36B floorplan with a new versatile, multi-functional dinette and lounging area, and rear wet bath.
Continue reading to learn about key features and benefits of the new Winnebago Solis Pocket 36B!
Features & Benefits
Multifunctional Dinette: The Solis Pocket 36B features a customizable and convertible dinette that easily reconfigures eight ways to meet a broad range of traveling needs, from entertaining to working.
- Two Dinette Modes, allowing both a two-person or four-person dining area.
- Travel Mode, extending the forward-facing dinette cushion on the passenger side to provide seating for two additional rides with (2) three-point seat belts.
- Sleep Mode, giving solo travels the option to turn the dinette into a single sleeper space spanning 30″ x 75″. This configuration provides access to the coach’s amenities without the need to stow the bed. For double sleeping, the dinette can extend across the coach, creating a comfortable 53″ x 75″ sleeping space.
- Four Lounge Modes, offering a 6’6″ sofa to create a spacious entertainment area, an L-shape seating space either forward- or rear-facing, or a day bed that extends the rear-facing dinette to the sliding door.
Wet Bath: A rear wet bath provides you additional convenience, independence and security by eliminating the need for public restrooms while on the road.
The new design features include:
- More storage and flexibility for use as a shower or an open-space mudroom for skis, snow suits, wet gear and more.
- A portable, easily removable toilet that creates a larger space to shower.
- A built-in sink with countertop that enhances livability and provides functional space for getting ready for the day.
- A medicine cabinet with French-style mirror and access to electrical outlets.
- Internal water tanks that prevent water from freezing, giving the camper extended season capability.
Power Up: To further enhance your RV experience, you can choose to add Winnebago® x EcoFlow® Power Kit Pro energy system. This innovative advanced power management system was developed in partnership with the EcoFlow® power and renewable energy solutions company.
The Solis 36B is the first and only RV on the market with this system. The system combines a compact 5kWh lithium-ion house battery with the exclusive 5-in-1 power management controller that consolidates five essential power components including: the inverter, shore power converter, battery energy converter, solar energy converter, and the alternator energy optimizer into one compact hub that optimizes energy performance. The system includes a compact 5 kilowatt-hour (kWh) Lithium house battery, which helps save space and reduce vehicle weight. The system automatically manages inputs including power from the included 190-watt solar panel, charge the battery, and convert and deliver the 12-volt and 110ac power that is incredibly important during your travels.
Benefits of the Winnebago® x EcoFlow® Power Kit Pro energy system include:
- Provides best-in-class power generation up to 3,600 watts – enough to easily power multiple appliances at the same time.
- Reduces shore-power charging time by 50% compared with the standard power systems.
- Can plug-and-play up to (2) additional batteries which can be easily installed and connected without custom wiring.
- Offers several performance enhancements vs. the standard EcoFlow Power Hub including:
The Winnebago x EcoFlow Power Kit Pro energy system offers several performance enhancements vs. the standard EcoFlow Power Hub including:
- 40% faster lithium house battery recharging from the vehicle engine through the Alternator Energy Optimizer.
- Faster battery recovery time if the battery overheats in extreme conditions.
- Simplified and intuitive user interface on the digital control screen
A compact 5 kWh lithium house battery is integral to the Power Kit Pro and provides numerous benefits including:
- Fits under the dinette seat, saving space and reducing weight in the compact camper van.
- Enables up to three days of boondocks or off-grid living in favorable weather conditions.
- Eliminates the needs for a gas or LP generator.
- Operates the air conditioner for up to five hours.
Options: There are many features standard on the Solis Pocket 36B. However, in addition to the Lithium Power option, you can also have the optional choice of exterior paint color and the addition of a Luno front cab air mattress to expand your sleeping surfaces.
The new Solis Pocket 36B floorplan, combined with the optional power solution, makes the Solis Pocket more versatile, energy-efficient and easier to operate than ever before. This provides you the freedom to explore the outdoors on your own terms.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the awarded by Winnebago Industries as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: