Are you looking to buy an RV? Have you done your research comparing different motorhome manufacturers? Answering just four basic questions can help you identify your ideal motorhome and protect you from buying one that’s badly designed or poorly built. Winnebago Industries have answered these four simple questions so that you can understand why buying a Winnebago RV is the best choice!
CLICK HERE for more information on The Four Simple Questions
The Four Simple Questions to ask before you buy an RV:
1. Will it meet my needs?
To make sure you end up with the motorhome that best meets your needs, it’s important to think about how you’ll use it.
- The Right Floorplan
- Designed around you
- Packing it all in
- SmartSpace Design (including manufacturing of holding tanks)
- Safety (Side View Cameras, 3-Point Safety Belt Harnesses, forward facing dinette seats include child safety seat tether anchors
- Computer-Aided Design
- Greater Visibility
2. Is it built to last?
During more than 50 years of building RVs, we’ve pioneered many construction methods that are now the industry standard (and many more that should be). Here in our Forest City, Iowa, manufacturing facilities, we build our motorhomes start to finish, and manufacture many of our own components.
- Finest Raw Materials
- Precisely Engineered
- Quality Control “big-picture”
- Winnebago Super Structure Cab Design
- Winnebago Drop Test
- Shake Testing TV and Other Electronics
- Automotive Style Windshields installed with Urethane
- Appliances and Cabinets mounted to Steel embedded in Sidewalls
- Aluminum Wall Framework
- Interlocking Joints and Thermopanel Technology
3. What happens down the road?
We put our motorhomes through the most demanding set of tests in the industry, and we’re equally careful in choosing our supplier and dealer partners. As a result, every Winnebago Industries motorhome is engineered to stand up to the rigors of the road, and backed by a company and dealer network that have stood the test of time.
- Circle of Excellence
- Advanced Parts Supply Systems
- Maxum Chassis
- Roadside Assistance
- WIT Club
4. What kind of company stands behind it?
We believe it’s more important than ever to consider not just the motorhome, but the company that stands behind it. Few RV companies can match our heritage, and none can match our record of continuous recognition by dealers as a trusted and reliable partner that stands behind its products.
Since our founding more than 50 years ago, we have produced more than 400,000 motorhomes that have logged millions of miles — and put even more smiles on the faces of their owners. No wonder our name is synonymous with motorhome!
- We build more efficient motorhomes – more efficiently.
- Lean Manufacturing
- Just-in-Time Receiving
- RVDA Awards
- Ford QVM Program
- Green is the new black
Call Lichtsinn RV, 1-641-585-3213 for more information.