As the first-ever single axle suspension rated at 24,000 pounds, Freightliner Custom Chassis V-Ride is designed for luxury motorhome owners who want the ability to carry more gear, the freedom to equip their interiors with premium amenities, and a comfortable, confident driving experience.
Benefits of FCCC V-Ride –
- Increased towing capacity
- Quik-Align® allows for easy axle alignment without the use of shims
- V-rod connection dissipates suspension forces, reducing stress for greater durability and longevity
- U-Shaped Assembly – The transverse beam integrated with the trailing arm form a single-piece U-shaped assembly – enhancing stability at all speeds
- Consistent Handling – The V-rod connection and U-shaped assembly design result in superior roll stability and more predictable handling in all road conditions, giving motorhome owners a confident driving experience
- Smooth Ride – Large volumetric air springs and premium Sachs shocks deliver the smoothest ride available in a motorhome
FCCC V-Ride vs. the Competition –
FCCC has the Best Class A Ride
- FCCC has a custom-built drive suspension by FCCC-engineering
- Competition has an off-the-shelf truck suspension with swiveling bushing
Stability for All
- FCCC suspensions are rated from 17,500 to 24,000 lbs. and designed exclusively for RV usage
- Competition uses a generic truck/bus axle configuration
- FCCC’s V-Ride is the only suspension that controls the weight of a top-heavy vehicle – giving control and confidence to the owner for the life of the coach.
- Competition is still using technology that FCCC stopped using in 1999.
See Lichtsinn RV’s Class A Diesel inventory built on the Freightliner Custom Chassis here. Don’t forget… Winnebago’s Class A Diesel Pushers qualify for Winnebago’s Class A Diesel Living 3-Year/100,000 mile warranty.