Now with the 3rd generation Mercedes Benz Sprinter VS30 chassis, the true 4×4 Revel opens up a world of possibilities with off the grid capabilities and complete four season comfort in the #CamperVanLife #VanLife revolution!
WATCH OUR LIVE INTERACTIVE WEBCAST ON THE WINNEBAGO REVEL HERE.
Designed specifically for active outdoor enthusiasts, the all new Winnebago Revel takes a no nonsense approach to adventure with a straightforward design and function driven features. Taking full advantage of the proven 4×4 Mercedes Benz Sprinter chassis, the Revel’s 3.0 litre turbo diesel puts 325 lbs ft of torque through an on demand 4WD system, complete with high and low range and hill descent mode for added off road capability.
Inside, the Revel’s unique features start with a floorplan designed around a Power Lift Bed with a 140 cu. ft. gear garage below. This allows for a 49 x 79 inch cross coach sleeping area. A full galley, including a 2.5 cu. ft. refrigerator, makes meal prep a breeze, while the all in one bath and gear closet boasts a cassette style toilet that eliminates the need for a separate black water holding tank. Add a standard solar power system that is expandable to 510 watts, diesel powered Espar hydronic heating and hot water, a dinette with a pull up table that converts to additional sleeping space, and many more innovative features and the result is the new Revel: quite simply the most off road capable RV Winnebago has ever built.
Storage and living space are maximized by the flared body and Power Lift Bed that converts to a 49 x 79 inch sleeping surface. Welded aluminum cabinet face frames, dual pane windows with insulated shades, snap in screens for fresh air circulation, and an available quieter Mach 10 NDQ AC system all contribute to the Revel’s off the grid livability.
This Revel is powered by the innovative, fuel efficient Mercedes Benz VS30 Sprinter, with interior aesthetic upgrades, similar to what is in the Mercedes S Class luxury auto:
1. On demand 4 wheel drive with low range, to selectively stop individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
2. 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
3. 325 lb ft of torque or power
4. Seven speed automatic 7G Tronic Plus transmission with grade braking
5. Power sliding cargo door
6. Telescoping steering
7. MBUX Infotainment: Make trips more enjoyable with the new Sprinter’s multitude of sophisticated MBUX infotainment optional features, including an oversized 10 inch touchscreen, wireless charging, USB and USB C connections, Apple CarPlay and Android Auto, and SiriusXM Satellite Radio. Includes advanced GPS navigation built right in.
8. MBUX Hey Mercedes voice guidance and artificial intelligence services
9. New touch steering wheel controls and MBUX Touch Control Buttons: touch sensitive controls on the steering wheel for instrument cluster and infotainment system control, similar to a smart phone interface, which respond to vertical and horizontal swiping movements.
10. True automatic climate control
11. Leather wrapped steering wheel with multi touch controls of the MBUX and cluster
12. Active brake assist: In case of any oncoming danger, Active Brake Assist warns drivers and if necessary, will brake for them. As a class leading feature, it is the only system that can recognize and respond to pedestrians
13. Active Distance Assist Distronic: In high traffic areas, Active Distance Assist Distronic keeps enough distance between your vehicle and the one ahead of you to ensure optimal safety.
14. Active Lane Keep Assist: If a driver is ever to unintentionally drift or leave their designated lane, Active Lane Keep Assist immediately alerts them.
15. Traffic Sign Assist: Throughout your travel, speed limits can be ever-changing. Traffic sign assist helps to identify the correct speed and adjust accordingly.
16. Blind Spot Assist Including Rear Cross Traffic Alert: Blind Spot Assist provides warnings regarding vehicles in the blind spot while Rear Cross Traffic Alert warns about crossing objects when reversing.
17. Rearview camera monitoring system with rear ultrasonic park assist
18. Wet wiper system, with rain sensor
19. LED High Performance Headlights improve illumination, maximizing the view of the road ahead while further enhancing the vehicle’s overall aesthetic with a sleek optional front end design
20. Three sets of safety airbags, front, window and thorax pelvis airbags
21. Comfortable extended seating for those even with 34 inch inseams
22. Factory installed tow package, 5,000 lb
23. Industry leading 5 years or 100,000 mile warranty and engine and transmission
Includes the following factory installed options:
1. Performance wheels upgrade with BF Goodrich TA KO2 all terrain tires LT245/70R17, featuring a longer tread life in dry pavement conditions, with aggressive all terrain traction perfect for gravel, rocky and snowy conditions. The Method 701 wheels include bead grip technology to seat the bead while running with lower air pressures, a reinforced inner lip, and are one piece cast 356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment
2. Mach 10 NDQ quiet roof air conditioner
3. Exterior graphics delete for a stealth like automotive exterior.
Includes the following highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 140 cubic ft under bed garage store with six removable cargo tie down anchors
2. Digital, thermostatically controlled Hydronic Espar heat and hot water source, with a diesel burner using the main diesel tank to heat a glycol mixture that is circulated thru heat exchangers for coach heat, and flow adjusted continuous hot water. This also then heats the freshwater and gray tanks in subfreezing temps.
3. New side and rear Rolef screen door system
4. 24.5 gallon fuel capacity, with the VS30 fuel gauge optimized for aux fuel tap for the Espar
5. 30 amp electrical service
6. 13,500 BTU low profile high efficiency air conditioning system
7. All new metal roof rack and ladder, detachable, moveable ladder and roof rack allows access from various locations around the coach
8. Powered 10 ft patio awning
9. Whole house 2,000 watt inverter, wired to all outlets including the induction cook top
10. Solar panel charger, with 200 watts standard, expandable to 510
11. Three deep cycle AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free RV batteries, with a 315 AMP hour bank standard
12. Compressor driven refrigerator and freezer, 2.5 cubic feet
13. Single burner induction range top with glass cover
14. Exterior wash station and service center with city water hookup, diverter valve, drainage vales, sewer hose valve and exterior wash station with pump switch
15. TrueLevel holding tank monitoring system
16. Winterization package, for storage, as the coach is four season ready
SEE OUR WINNEBAGO REVEL INVENTORY HERE
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.