The Winnebago Forza Class A diesel motorhome was built to go further! With its superior steel SuperStructure construction, thoughtfully designed service access, and handcrafted furniture and parts with easy replacement, the Forza takes quality to the next level.
The unmistakable luxury and style are what will first catch your eye, but you will be drawn in even further when you see the unprecedented innovation. Diesel pushers are known for storage and the Forza basement Smart Storage design coupled with its’ Freightliner XCS Chassis pushes that capacity even further with up to 228 cubic feet of exterior storage dependent on Forza floorplan. Find out more about the Forza’s Freightliner XCS Chassis below.
The Winnebago Forza Freightliner XCS Chassis Features
- CUMMINS ISB 6.7L 340HP “Clean Air Diesel” engine delivers700-lb torque for hill climbing power when you need it.
- ALLISON 2100MH (34T), 2500MH (36H, 38D, 38F, 38W) 6-speed automatic transmission, includes a touchpad control for ease of use.
- REAR AXLE incorporates proprietary gear machining for a smoother, quieter ride.
- SACHS SHOCKS delivery a smooth ride.
- V-RIDE rear air suspension provides consistent handling. The design and engineering of the V Ride, features “v rod” shaped upper control arms that help dissipate suspension forces through the crossmember and frame rails. In addition, the V Ride’s transverse beam is directly integrated with the trailing arm to form a single piece U shaped assembly. This unified design, combined with the v rod control arms, the manufacturer noted, significantly reduces sway and provides a more stable ride – especially in instances when a vehicle’s tendency is to lean or drift outward, as when traveling around a curve. The V Ride maintains superior roll stability and more predictable handling.
- 4-WHEEL ABS ANTI-LOCK AIR BRAKES provide fast stopping power.
- EXHAUST BRAKE uses the engine to slow the coach, promoting longer brake life.
- MICHELIN TIRES and polished aluminum wheels
26,000-lb CHASSIS (34T), 27,910-lb CHASSIS (36H), 29,410-lb CHASSIS (38D, 38F, 38W)
10,000 LB TRAILER HITCH
3-POINT ENGINE MOUNTING reduces engine vibration.
DRIVETECH DRIVING SYSTEM prioritizes safety by putting every command in one easy-to-reach location.
AUTOMATIC HYDRAULIC LEVELING JACKS
And this is just a few of the many innovative features in the Winnebago Forza. The Freightliner XCS chassis provides a solid foundation with a Cummins diesel engine boasting 700 lb ft of torque or power, paired with the best of class Allison six speed transmission that includes grade braking and engine exhaust braking.
Contact Lichtsinn RV Sales Consultant today to learn more about the Winnebago Forza built on the Freightliner XCS Chassis.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: