If it’s time to make an appointment for your RV and you’re not sure what you need done or how much it will cost – the Lichtsinn RV Service Menu will help you get started. You can CLICK HERE to see our entire service menu. This is not a complete list of the services we offer, but lists the most common services we provide our guests.
If you are unsure about what each service really is, our RVIA accredited service technician Ben walks you through a video on what each service includes and why it is important for you to get done. Click on the specific service below to find out more about that service and why it is important for your RV.
RV Service Menu Items
- Lube, Oil & Filter Change recommended dependent on chassis
- Transmission Service recommended every 30,000 or 3 Years
- Coolant Service recommended every 50,000 or 5 Years
- Generator Oil Change recommended Gas = 20 hrs, then 6 mo./150 hrs. Diesel = 50 hrs, then 6 mo./250 hrs.
- Aqua-Hot Service recommended every 12 mo.
- Furnace Service recommended every 12 mo.
- Oven/Range Service recommended every 12 mo.
- Refrigerator Service recommended every 12 mo
- Water Heater Service recommended every 12 mo.
- Slide and Jack Service recommended every 5-6 mo.
- RV Battery Service recommended every 12 mo.
- Multi-Point Inspection recommended every 12 mo
- Water System Inspection recommended every 12 mo.
- Truma Decalcification Service recommended every 3-12 mo.
- LP System Inspection recommended every 12 mo.
- Multiseal HD Sealant & 5 Year Tire & Wheel
- Nitrogen for RV Tires
- Seal-Tech Leak Inspection
- LRV SPA
And as always, if you have any questions about the above services or would like to make an appointment, please call the Lichtsinn RV Service Department at 1-800-343-6255.