Winnebago Industries is displaying a full slate of new products at the 52nd annual National RV Trade Show December 2 to 4 in Louisville, Ky.
Winnebago is introducing several new models at the show, including a new diesel-powered Trend that will provide fuel efficiency of 18-21 mpg with the Ram ProMaster chassis that will also be available on the company’s Viva and Travato product lines, as well as the company’s first travel trailer toy hauler line — the Spyder.
Additional new products making their debut at the show include:
- Travato 59K (Class C) — Features the new 97% efficient Truma-Combi heating and hot water system that provides quick hot water recovery, quiet, consistent air delivery throughout the coach and an electric-heating element that uses campground electricity, according to the release.
- Aspect 27D (Class C) — Flexible floorplan provides a front living area, galley and bath, plus a rear lounge for two-zone living during the day and sleeping for up to 6 adults at night.
- Sightseer 36Z (Class A Gas) — This open floorplan features a triple-slide and bath-and-a-half layout. A 50 inch TV on powered lift is built into the fireplace and wine storage cabinet. An available power StudioLoft bed offers added sleeping space.
- Adventurer 32D (Class A Gas) – This quad-slide floorplan includes an in-Lounge dinette with fold and tumble bed, flexible in-table, workstation/desk with USB, 12V and 110V power ports, electric fireplace and galley with Corian countertop, and a tile/glass mosaic backsplash.
- Forza 36G (Class A Diesel) — A new triple-slide floorplan features a lounge. The master bedroom with queen or available king bed offers storage, including a wardrobe, chest of drawers and hanging space.
Winnebago is also showcasing various processes, components and programs that illustrate the features and benefits of its products.
“Our product management and design teams are doing a phenomenal job of continually bringing to market new and exciting products that are leading the industry in both features and innovative design,” said Winnebago Industries’ Chairman, Chief Executive Officer and President Randy Potts.
“The Louisville Show allows us to showcase our entire product line to all of our dealer partners. It also provides us a great opportunity to showcase our unique manufacturing design by visually showing what’s beneath the sidewall of our motorhomes that provides our dealer partners with a definite market advantage.”