Driving the future of the premium RV experience.
Freightliner Custom Chassis continues to innovate exclusively for the premium RV market, leveraging the tremendous resources of the Diamler family. With OptiView, we’re taking the RV driving experience into the future with the industry’s first fully integrated, all-digital LCD instrument cluster. Designed in collaboration with Mercedes-Benz, the OptiView is inspired by the current S-Class dash. This user-friendly system features a bright, anti-glare display, touch screen radio and input operation, camera system views and Bluetooth steering wheel controls. All to meet your owners’ expectations for a luxury automotive driving experience.
Components of OptiView Dash –
- Fully Integrated Gauges with engine information, warning lights and more.
- Fully Integrated with backup camera system.
- 360-Degree camera system capability merges 4 high-resolution camera feeds into one single display.
- Eliminates “danger zones” from all directions of the RV.
- Toggle views for any single camera.
- Production and post-production installation available.
- Easy-to-Read Interface with anti-glare display, bright graphics, and clear fonts, colors and menu structure. Includes touch screen radio controls for AM/FM/SiriusXM.
- Intuitive menu which displays information from inputs, including Auxiliary, USB and Bluetooth.
- Bluetooth Mobile Connectivity: IOS and Andriod compatible to provide hands-free phone use and Smart Wheels controls, for enhanced safety.
Additional posts you may like:
Overview of the Maxum Chassis and Freightliner V-Ride Suspension
Top Questions from the Winnebago Forza Webcast
Winnebago Horizon 42Q Floorplan