When comparing RV’s, sometimes it’s hard to know where to begin. To help with that, we have included some information on the Winnebago Paseo in comparison to the Coachmen Crossfit.
Best-in-Class Performance and Power:
The Paseo is built on a more heavily optioned version of the Ford Transit chassis with 13% more power and 54% more torque!
|Engine||3.7 L Ti-VCT V6||3.5 L Ecoboost V6|
|Horsepower||275 hp||310 hp|
|Torque||260 lb-ft||400 lb-ft|
|Fuel Economy||12-14 mpg est.||15-17 mpg|
The Paseo puts that extra torque to the ground through a limited slip differential, providing more traction than Crossfit to accelerate on snowy, icy, wet, or muddy road conditions.
Enhanced Safety: Paseo includes Ford’s available Lane-Keeping Alert system. A camera mounted behind the windshield watches road lane markings to determine vehicle position and detect a lane departure. This feature can operate during the day or night. Lane-keeping alert warns you through a series of steering wheel vibrations, which mimic a rumble strip, should the system detect an unintentional lane departure. Crossfit lacks this important safety feature.
Keyless Entry: Paseo features touch panel entry to unlock the doors. Perfect for security at the beach!
Superior Infotainment: Paseo features the Sync 3 dash radio with next generation voice-activated technology. Crossfit uses an aftermarket Kenwood system
Sync 3 benefits include:
- Easy-to-read color touchscreen conveniently displays phone, audio and navigation functions on the home screen
- High Speed Performance – From a light tap on the touchscreen to simple voice commands, SYNC 3 delivers at an impressive speed
- Capacitive Touchscreen – Impressive responsiveness such as the convenient swipe feature
- Enhanced Voice Recognition – talk with real-world voice commands and the system responds
- Easy Destination Entry – locate your favorite restaurants and more with simple destination entry
- Siri seamless integration – brings the power of Siri Eyes Free and your iPhone into your Paseo
Better Balanced Tank Capacities
Crossfit’s smaller gray and black water holding tanks prove to be the limiting factor in how long customers can use the coach. What’s more fun? Enjoying your outdoor activities or searching for the next dump station?
The Paseo’s bathroom was designed with real people in mind. The shower space is open and sized for real adults. Winnebago’s folding lavatory sink and drain pump technology allows for a low step-in height and open floor throughout the shower. Crossfit’s shower is significantly smaller, has a fixed lavatory sink protruding into your hip, and wastes floor plan space on the forward side.
The passenger seat in the both the Paseo and Crossfit swivel. The difference is that Paseo provides a pull-up table behind the passenger seat for dining or working on a laptop. The Crossfit provides nothing in this important space.
Paseo provides a convenient storage space with sliding glass doors behind the stove. Real-world usage has proven this space to be some of the most go-to storage for items used every day. Crossfit does not offer a comparable storage solution.
Rain happens! When it does, Paseo owners can still enjoy a vented coach thanks to the covered Maxxfan powered ventilator in the roof. Crossfit uses a Fantastic brand vent with a sensor that shuts down and closes the vent when it rains.
The Crossfit has some fancy tricks to its lighting, but it’s still lit with the same LED puck lights used in travel trailers. Paseo uses Winnebago’s exclusive halo style lighting that’s brighter, dimmable and reduces shadows through-out the coach.
Sliding Cabinet Doors
Class B coaches are not stationary houses. They move! And so can your cargo! Paseo’s sliding overhead cabinet doors naturally retain your items within the cabinet. Crossfit uses top hinged doors without a positive latching system!
Top Ten Winnebago Paseo Advantages
- Fuel Efficiency
- Navigation and entertainment
- Larger bathroom and shower
- Passenger side work station
- Safety – lane keeping assist and touch panel entry
- 50% larger black and gray tanks
- Dimmable LED halo lighting
- Lighted and secure overhead storage
- All weather temp-controlled ventilation
To find out more about the new Winnebago Paseo contact a sales representative at Lichtsinn RV.