With the winter months fast approaching many RV owners must get their motorhome winterized, and ready for storage. We have recorded several RV winterization videos that will walk you through step-by-step on how to get your RV ready. In all of our videos, one of our RVTI certified RV technicians will show you exactly what to do.
An overview of general tips on RV Winterization includes:
- Dumping the Tanks
- Winterize the Plumbing System including: adding antifreeze to each sink trap, toilet, tub and shower drain.
- Drain the Water Heater
- Circulate the air keeping one or more roof vents partially open so air can circulate.
- Dry the air if humid with a dehumidifier or other air drying product.
- Preserve the Batteries – charge, disconnect and then remove.
- Ensure your Tires are properly inflated and park on dry surface if possible.
- Wash RV Exterior and inspect the exterior for any areas that might need to be sealed.
- Ensure to keep the fuel fresh.
- Cover the openings of the water heater and refrigerator compartments with RV screens to keep out pests.
Watch our videos on winterizing below:
- How to Winterize a Winnebago EKKO
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Travato 59K
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Travato 59G
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Solis Pocket 36A
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Solis 59P and 59PX
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Revel 4×4
- How to Winterize a Winnebago View or Navion 24D
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Boldt
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Class A Gas Motorhome
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Class A Diesel Motorhome
- How to Winterize a Class C Motorhome
- How to Winterize the Truma-Combi System
- How to Winterize the Truma AquaGo System
If you are not interested in winterizing your RV yourself, we can help! Call our service department at 641-585-3213 and schedule your winterization service today.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, we have been recognized as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015 by Winnebago Industries. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: