With the winter months fast approaching many RV owners must get their motorhome winterized, and ready for storage. We have recorded several RV winterization videos that will walk you through step-by-step on how to get your RV ready. In all of our videos, one of our RVDA/RVIA certified RV technicians will show you exactly what to do.
Watch our videos on winterizing below:
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Travato 59K
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Travato 59G
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Revel 4×4
- How to Winterize a Winnebago View or Navion 24D
- How to Winteriza a Class A Motorhome
- How to Winterize a Class C Motorhome
- How to Winterize a Winnebago Era
- Decemeber 2015 Webcast How to Winterize Your RV
- October 2014 Tips on Winterizing your RV
- How to Winterize the Truma-Combi System
If you are not interested in winterizing your RV yourself, we can help! Call our service department at 641-585-3213 and schedule your winterization service today.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last five consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: