The Winnebago EKKO, with the enhanced capability of AWD, creates not just a new model, but an entirely new type of RV. The EKKO is built on the Ford AWD Transit Chassis and includes enhanced safety features. The EKKO was built with year-round use in mind. The all-weather features found in the EKKO ensures your camping season doesn’t have to end when the temperature drops.
We have compiled of the Top 8 All-Weather Ready Features found in the Winnebago EKKO.
- All-Weather Prepped – All water systems in the Winnebago EKKO, including tanks and water lines, are located inside the coach for all-season functionality.
- All -Season Insulation – The EKKO has extensive all-season insulation in the roof, sidewalls, floor and doors. This added insulation helps to reduce power and resource consumption.
- Dual-Pane Acrylic Windows – The Dual-Pane Acrylic Windows found in the EKKO provide added insulation. In warmer weather the windows can be opened wide to let in a cross-coach breeze.
- Multiple insulated exterior compartments – The EKKO’s multiple insulated exterior compartments help extend your camping season. The large heated and insulated Gear Garage in the EKKO can be accessed from 3 sides, each fitted with Molle Gear Panel Organizers to make the EKKO mod friendly.
- Heated Holding Tank Compartment – The heated holding tank compartment in the EKKO ensures your tanks stay warm regardless of the outside temperature.
- Truma VarioHeat Comfort Heater – This heater includes Intelligent Fan Control and near silent The EKKO’s Truma VarioHeat Comfort Heater includes a 3 stage burner and consumes only 1 amp draw, 4,700 BTU, 8900 BTU, and 11,500 BTU. This heater was tested at 9,000 ft elevation, operational at 11,000 ft. This automatic powered heater boasts a compact size, high air flow for quick heating and a digital control panel. Watch a Video on the Truma VarioHeat Water Heater System Here
- Thermal Cab Partition – The portable thermal cab partition panel in the EKKO separates the cab area from the rest of the coach. The panel acts to further keep the main living area at a constant and comfortable temperature.
- Insulated Water Service Center – The easy-to-use Nautilus Freshwater Manifold System found in the EKKO is not only very user friendly but is found inside the coach to ensure it maintains the same temperature as you experience when inside the EKKO.
The Winnebago EKKO combines the efficiency of a camper van, the added capacity of a Class C coach and the enhanced capability of AWD. Find out more about the Winnebago EKKO from a Lichtsinn RV Consultant today!
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: