This Grand Tour features a Side Radiator, UltraSteer Passive Tag, Infloor Heating and Air Leveling with a 3 Year Warranty! To view over 150 photos plus a detailed video of the 2017 Winnebago Grand Tour 42QL CLICK HERE. To see our entire stock of new Winnebago Grand Tours CLICK HERE.
2017 Winnebago Grand Tour 42QL Features and Options
Carefree Diesel Days! We are pleased to announce Carefree Diesel Days, an extended warranty promotion for Winnebago diesel pushers! At Winnebago, innovation isn’t limited to our cutting edge products. We also lead in after sale service support. So while some manufacturers such as Tiffin District Service Centers are turning coaches older than 4 years away from their service facilities, Winnebago will be there for you, today, tomorrow and for years to come. This program extends the warranty on our diesel pusher lineup — all built on Freightliner chassis — to an industry-leading 3 years or 100,000 miles, whichever comes first. Winnebago has always stood behind its products, and for anyone who is concerned about service, this program clearly demonstrates the confidence we have in our diesel pusher lineup!
This is Winnebago Industries at its best. This is the coach your dream coach dreams about. This is the Winnebago Grand Tour 42QL and the identical Itasca by Winnebago Ellipse Ultra, both of which are identical all the way down to features, quality, content, and price. Being an exclusive full line Winnebago dealership we can provide you that unbiased opinion.
Every detail was painstakingly considered to give you the ultimate motorhome experience. Built on the V Ride axle, side radiator Maxum Chassis with UltraSteer tag axle, your options are vast.
Driver conveniences such as the world class Villa Furniture luxury cab seats, MobilEye collision avoidance technology, and large, dual GPS screens make every trip a pleasure. A king bed, luxurious private master bathroom, and separate mid coach half bath provide a unique level of comfort and privacy that is enhanced with lounge and bedroom HDTVs, premium sound system, and the Glide and Dine dining table.
Our grandest floorplan, the 42QL, features a double tier galley island, retractable HDTV, and a cozy fireplace. Even the little things like MCD powered blackout shades and soft close drawers make a big difference in creating the ultimate coach. Experience life in the Winnebago Grand Tour and Ellipse Ultra and accept only the best.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Maxum chassis with Cummins powertrain:
- Cummins ISL 8.9L hp turbo charged diesel engine, side radiator
- UltraSteer passive tag axle
- ZF Independent Front Air Suspension, V Ride rear air suspension
- Side radiator engine setup
- Adjustable brake and accelerator pedals
- 1,250 lb ft of torque or power
- 450 horsepower
- Allison 3000 MH six speed electronic transmission with grade braking and integrated 3 stage exhaust brake
- HWH automatic hydraulic leveling jacks with 3 position controls
- HWH automatic air leveling system, which provides automated leveling even in unlevel terrain, loose soils or when off the grid RVing.
So many things come standard in the Grand Tour 42QL, but this model from Lichtsinn RV includes the following factory installed options:
- HWH automatic air leveling system
- Infloor radiant heating system
- Winegard Rayzar automatic HDTV antenna system, local off air
- Home theatre premium sound system, lounge and bedroom
- Polished stainless steel on lower valance doors and panels
- Exterior entertainment center upgrade, with 55 inch HDTV with extendable and pivot mounting bracket, home theater soundbar system, and subwoofer
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
- 196 cubic feet of basement and exterior storage
- 150 fuel capacity
- 5.6 gallon LP capacity for exterior gas grilling
- Aqua Hot 450D hydronic dual zone heating system with continuous hot water and engine pre-heat
- TrueAir Maximum Comfort AC featuring three 13,500 BTU roof air conditioners with 2 heat pumps and 3 condensation pumps, behind hidden insulation in the roof with water runoff piped to the rear driver side
- Integrated roofline awnings, Colorado Carefree Paramount multi stage lateral arm awnings, 16 ft and 19 ft
- 50 amp electrical service
- Six maintenance free AGM deep-cycle RV sealed coach batteries
Call Lichtsinn RV today to find out more about the 2017 Winnebago Grand Tour 42QL.