In the motorized RV space, the Class B market continues to grow, in large part due to the success of the Era and this exclusive rear twin bed setup and the flexible sleeping capacity of the rear and front sleeping setups. Its combination of fuel efficiency, maneuverability, and high end features has introduced a whole new set of enthusiasts to the van style RV. With its fuel efficient and dependable Mercedes-Benz diesel engine, driving your Era more closely assimilated driving your own personal vehicle.
And now, this Era is available in a limited edition of a fully contained off the grid RV with Mercedes-Benz on-demand 4×4!
Arrive at your destination safely and on time with the help of the new Mercedes Benz safety enhancement package. The Era offers a full featured galley and swivel cab seats that increase your functional living space while parked. Inside, you’ll find dimmable LED ceiling lights, MCD blackout roller shades, Corian countertops, and a rear screen wall. An awning with LED lighting will keep the outdoor fun going well into the night. For versatility and style with Winnebago’s legendary construction standards, choose the Era.
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes Benz powertrain:
1. Mercedes Benz 3.0 litre six cylinder turbo diesel
2. 325 lb ft of torque or power
3. 188 horsepower
4. Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability
5. On demand 4 wheel drive with low range, to selectively stop individual wheels if wheel spin is detected. The system can be safely driven on dry pavement without the risk of damaging differential locks.
6. Electronic stability and traction control
7. Four wheel ABS
8. Trailering package with 5,000 lb towing and a 500 lb vertical tongue weight
Includes the following factory installed features:
1. Mercedes Benz safety upgrade package, featuring the light and rain sensor for automatic headlight dimming and wiper operation, blind spot monitoring with indicator warning lights in the side mirrors, collision prevention assist, lane keeping assist, high beam assist, first aid kit, emergency flashlight, leather wrapped steering wheel, and additional Mercedes insulation in the cab doors
2. Mercedes Benz dash infotainment and rear camera front radio
3. Roof mounted cargo and luggage racks with multi position movable rear ladder
4. Inverter, 1,000 watt pure sine wave with dual AGM Group 31 RV batteries being replenished by the Zamp 200 watt solar system with solar panel battery charger and controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
5. Deluxe exterior appearance package with graphics tape delete, to provide a more stealth like automotive appearance
6. Stainless steel exterior valance
The latest version of the Era now includes the following enhancements made:
All new interior refinements:
1. High gloss cabinetry, which is lightweight to preserve cargo carrying capacity, yet is moisture and humidity resistant
2. Under cabinet accent lighting
3. Continuous dimmable race track ceiling lighting, which eliminates shadows
4. New Firefly multiplex wiring allows single touch controls to lighting, monitoring systems, powered awning controls, energy management and so much more!
5. Advanced all new climate control system:
a. The Era now features the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi heating and hot water system.
b. Provides quick hot water recovery with LP and electrical heating.
c. LED digital control panel allows time adjustable settings for water and air temperature- maximizing comfort and reducing fuel usage.
d. Quick multi stage heating system with four high performance ducts keeps the coach at a consistent temperature using LP, electricity or both for maximum performance.
e. Insulated and tuned heating and air delivery system is extremely quiet, insuring a restful nights sleep.
f. Electric heating element allows users to take the chill off on a brisk morning using the camp ground’s electricity.
g. High efficiency 13,500 BTU air conditioning features two stage operation that cools quickly and maintains the cool with lower fan noise.
h. MAXXAIR premium vent system includes remote and automatic temperature control enhances off the grid camping. The rain hood allows the customer to use the vent and fan in bad weather or even when the coach is not occupied
6. Zamp 200 watt solar system with solar panel battery charger and controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
7. Standard rear screen wall, with heat reflective properties and allowing for fresh air and an excellent rear view
8. Refined rear end interior finishing with concealed storage, finished in weather resistant synthetic leather
9. New fiberglass bath surround with a single control shower and faster adjustments to temp to conserve water.
10. Separate shower and sink faucets
11. New dual burner range combo
12. New single control faucet
13. Decorative heat shield over the stove
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
1. 24.5 gallon fuel capacity
2. 16 gallon LP capacity
3. TrumaCombi continuous unlimited water heater capacity and eco heating
4. 30 amp electrical service
5. 13,500 BTU high efficiency air conditioner
6. 13 foot powered patio awning, Colorado Carefree armless with motion sensor and LED lighting
7. Dual group 31 absorbed glass mat maintenance free AGM batteries
Click Here to see a complete listing of Winnebago Era’s for sale.
At Lichtsinn RV our website has a full video walk-around on each RV, making it easy for you to purchase. On our website you can go for a virtual test drive, purchase your RV over the phone or the internet, and then take delivery at our dealership, which is only 1 Mile from Winnebago, Itasca, and Winnebago Touring Coach here in Forest City, Iowa!