In the motorized RV space, the Class B market continues to grow, in large part due to the success of the Era and this exclusive slideout version with Murphy Plus powered bed. Its combination of fuel efficiency, maneuverability, and high-end features has introduced a whole new set of enthusiasts to the van style RV. With its fuel efficient and dependable Mercedes-Benz diesel engine, driving your Era more closely assimilated driving your own personal vehicle. Costing thousands less than Roadtrek and Leisure Travel Vans, the Winnebago Touring Coach Era never ceases to amaze.
Watch the Era 70M walk-around video here.
The Era 70M floorplan features a slideout, permanent dry bath, a very comfortable powered Murphy+ Bed, and Truma Combi heating and hot water system for even more indoor enjoyment.
This new 70M includes the latest in mid-year continuous improvements:
- Pure sine wave inverter, 1000 watts, which allows you to power household appliances directly off the dual deep cycle group 31 AGM absorbed glass mat maintenance free batteries
- Standard now is 200 watts of Zamp solar, expandable via rooftop or thru the portable quick port connection to charge the dual AGM batteries
- Dual door 6 cubic foot compressor driver refrigerator and freezer featuring contemporary flush mount styling and features a quiet, hermetically sealed compressor, which is self-ventilated for easier integration into RVs. The 12V fan aids airflow across the condenser and compressor for improved cooling and features a convenient automatic temperature control with storage for 2 liters, half gallon and full gallon containers.
- OmniGo omnidirectional amplified HDTV antenna
- Multiplex lighted wall switches with master light switch and control via Precision Plex app for Android and iOS Apple
All new interior refinements:
- High gloss cabinetry, which is lightweight to preserve cargo carrying capacity, yet is moisture and humidity resistant
- Under cabinet accent lighting
- Continuous dimmable race track ceiling lighting, which eliminates shadows
- New Firefly multiplex wiring allows single touch controls to lighting, monitoring systems, powered awning controls, energy management and so much more!
- Advanced all new climate control system:
- The Era features the new, 97% efficient, Truma Combi heating and hot water system.
- Provides quick hot water recovery and heat with LP and electrical heating.
- Zamp 200-watt solar system with solar panel battery charger and controller, junction box, and plug for additional portable solar panel
- Refined rear end interior finishing with concealed storage, finished in weather resistant synthetic leather
- New larger bath surround at 24 x 31 inches with a single control shower and faster adjustments to temp to conserve water.
- Corian bathroom countertops
- Textured glass show door
- New three burner range combo
- New single control faucet
- Decorative heat shield over the stove
This coach is powered by the tried and true Mercedes-Benz powertrain:
- Mercedes Benz 3.0-liter turbo diesel, estimated to achieve 18 to 22 mpg highway
- 325 lbs. feet of torque or power, which provides for 5,000 lb. factory installed towing
- 188 hp.
- Five speed automatic transmission with grade braking capability via the Tip Shift transmission
- Dual front airbags
- Four-wheel ABS
Includes the following factory installed options:
- Infotainment Center with Rand McNally RV GPS, including an all-new 9 inch higher resolution touch screen color monitor with capacitive touch screen much like an iPad or iPhone, Rand McNally RV GPS safe & easy routing, amenities and tools, trips and content, turn by turn voice guidance, CD DVD player, SiriusXM satellite radio, compass, outside temperature, iPod, iPhone, Siri Eye, audio integration, Bluetooth hands free calling, and so much more.
- Exterior stainless steel lower valance panel trim
Includes the following exterior highlights, in addition to the specifications on our website page and brochure:
- 24.5-gallon fuel capacity
- 9.5-gallon LP capacity
- Continuous unlimited water heater capacity, Truma Combi LP and 110-volt electric
- 30-amp electrical service
- 13,500 BTU high efficiency air conditioner
Contact at Lichtsinn RV sales consultant today to find out more about the Winnebago Era 70M!
Additional Posts you may like:
The Battle of the B’s – A comparison of Winnebago Class B RVs
Winnebago Installs Truma Combi on Class B Motor Homes
Why buy your next RV from Lichtsinn RV?