Research with hose purchasers overwhelmingly indicates a preference for hoses which offer light weight, easy handling, kink resistance and lasting performance. The zero-G™ advanced hose design takes these must-haves to a higher level than ever before.
Compared to traditional heavy and professional water hoses:
- Up to 40% lighter weight than heavy duty vinyl hoses
- Kink-free uninterrupted flow
- Easy to store – small and compact
- Tough G-Force™ woven fiber jacket resists leaks, abrasion and punctures.
- 600+ psi burst rated
- Consistent, high flow equal to a conventional 5/8” hose
- Flexible and easy to maneuver even in cold weather down to 35°F
- Lead Free – Drinking Water Safe
The Zero-G Hose is best used in all drinking water applications and recreational use such as RV and Marine applications. To learn more about the Zero G hose or order one please Contact us at 1-800-343-6255 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last four consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like