The next generation fuel efficient Winnebago Travato has been restyled and reengineered based on voice of customer feedback of the VanLife and social media communities. The Travato has been the top-selling Camper Van in North America for several reasons…its energy and fuel-efficient systems make the most of the Travato’s ample power. Streamlined features are designed to keep you traveling even when the elements – and the road – are less forgiving.
The next generation fuel efficient Travato will be built atop the new 2021 safety enhanced Ram Promaster chassis, including:
- Crosswind assist provides counter steering automatically to maintain a straight path in high wind conditions
- Blind spot monitoring with cross path detection
- The Digital Rearview Mirror features an LCD monitor that can be turned off to revert to a reflective mirror and when switched on offers a real-time video stream
The next generation Winnebago Travato built atop the new Ram Promaster chassis will also feature enhanced creature comforts with improved connectivity and functionality with the new Pioneer 7 in multimedia video receiver, which includes the addition of SiriusXM radio with receiver and antenna. Advantages of this new multimedia video receiver include:
- Large 7″ WVGA Touchscreen Display is easier to see, read and operate
- Back up camera provides wider and clearer view and can be left on to allow continuous rear view monitoring
- Enhanced smartphone connectivity — compatible with Android Auto™, Apple CarPlay®, and WebLink™ — allows users to utilize smartphone navigation features
- Hands-free calling and audio streaming with built-in Bluetooth® (HPP) for exceptional clarity, and a secondary microphone for improved voice control with additional functionality
- Refined user interface for a simple and smooth user experience
- Selectable display shows additional engine data, such as coolant temperature, as well as tire pressure monitoring (shows actual tire pressure, not just a simple indicator light)
- Steering wheel functionality includes volume control, mute, station change and scan function for radio, and more
Restyling the inside of the Travato provides for three all new cabinetry collections… the Bleu soft goods collection can now be paired with Walnut Tecnoform cabinetry, Walnut Tecnoform cabinetry with matte white upper cabinets or Weather Teak Tecnoform cabinetry. The investment made with Tecnoform Italian Yacht cabinetry provides for cabinets that resist humidity and are lightweight to free up cargo carry capacity.
Also, all new contemporary flooring is laid atop the Plasticore insulated flooring and includes an option for a removable easy to clean removable full coach mat.
Both floorplans include the all new Winnsleep mattress, which is firm, yet includes a more plush topper and to the rear feature insulated easier to use rear cargo door shades similar to that used in the Winnebago Solis.
A wireless soundbar takes advantage of Bluetooth connectivity to personalize your audio experience inside the Van.
The 59G and 59GL floorplans have been redesigned in the next generation Travato:
- The front side facing bench has been removed and the freshwater tank and inverter relocated to provide easier entry and exit, with a Lagun table mount that can be used for the passenger seat when swiveled as a lounge chair
- The forward facing bench has been replaced with dual 3 point safety belted automotive styled seats
- The TV has been relocated to the rear wall to allow for viewing from the front cab seats when swiveled
- The dinette has been replaced with a movable Lagun table
- The rear full bed has been replaced with a murphy style bed with a European slat bed and widened at the rearward position with a new tapered bath in one that provides more livability the aft position of the murphy bed
The 59K and 59KL floorplans now include:
- A lagun table that can be used when the passenger seat is swiveled
- The twin bed flex bed conversion kit that simply pulls out from the driver side twin bed to provide quick conversion from twin beds to an oversized single flex bed
- The Eco Hot hot loop purge will save freshwater by recirculating water to the hot side of the faucet prior to usage, and emptying back into the same freshwater tank
Winnebago Travato 59GL and 59KL
For those truly going off grid, the Pure3 lithium equipped 59GL and 59KL will now have the option to include the 4th battery cell module from Volta power systems, increasing usable watt hours of energy from 9.500 to 12,800.
Winnebago Travato 59G and 59K
The 59G and 59K nonlithium models will include the all new, ultra low quiet CumminsOnan 2800i generator. Advantages of this generator include:
- Complies with National Park Regulations 60 db at 50 ft
- 65 db at 10 ft db reading
- Generally every 10 meters it drops about 6db
- Would reasonable expect 58-59 at 40′
- Accomplishes this by running at 2445 rpm vs 3600 in prior models
- More fuel efficient
- Nearly 40%
- .21 gal at half load vs .34, so about 5 hours of continual run operation 1 gallon of fuel
- Lighter with the same footprint, slightly taller
- 12% lighter 125-110 lb
Winnebago has truly listed to customer feedback over the past 6 years of Travato VanLife and the new 2022 Travato, restyled and reengineered, is now better than ever!
See our Winnebago Travato Inventory Here
Experience the Best℠ at Lichtsinn RV, the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America for the last six consecutive years. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Posts You May Like: