The Winnebago® Forza® allows you to enjoy all the joys of home, far from home. Built on the Freightliner XCS Chassis with a 340-hp Cummins ISB engine, the Forza’s three versatile floorplans offer more flexible seating and sleeping spaces than ever before. The three airy floorplans, with up to (3) slideouts and (2) baths offer ample room for extended journeys, with spacious living areas, comfortable furnishings and plenty of interior storage. Now you’ll have the power to create an exquisitely comfortable environment, no matter the destination.
At the core of the Winnebago Forza is the proprietary Winnebago SuperStructure. The Winnebago Forza is built with the Winnebago exclusive steel SuperStructure which surrounds the cab with a strong, durable support system delivering industry-leading safety and security.
There are 6 key components to Winnebago’s quality construction found in the Winnebago Forza.
THE WINNEBAGO FORZA SUPERSTRUCTURE
1) Thermo-Panel Sidewalls – Layers of fiberglass and high-density block foam insulation with welded aluminum support structures create strong, durable, and lightweight sidewalls in the Forza. This foam will not break down if it should get wet.
2) Solid Framework – Structural extruded aluminum creates an extremely strong, solid frame for the Forza.
3) Embedded Steel – Metal substructures are embedded into the sidewall of the Forza to provide solid attachment points to keep cabinets and appliances mounted securely in place. This is important for daily use and more importantly during an accident.
4) Interlocking Joints – Winnebago extrudes and utilizes specially designed interlocking joints to evenly distribute the weight of the roof along the entire span of the walls. Winnebago uses a specially designed interlocking joint to connect the floor, sidewalls, and roof to evenly distribute the weight, so the Forza “empty shell” is so strong it doesn’t need internal reinforcement.
5) E-Coat – An electrodeposition coating helps protect critical steel components from corrosion, inside and out of the Winnebago Forza. This E-coat Process cycles parts and assemblies through a 10-stage, full-immersion system. The E-Coat system is similar to that used by automotive companies and helps protect against corrosion. Most RV manufacturers simply spray a protective coating on their steel components while Winnebago fully immerses their components in this multi-stage immersion process.
6) Laser-Cut Tubing – Winnebago’s precision laser cutters create precise joints in structural steel that are stronger and require less welding than the competitors processes.
Winnebago utilizes more exact automotive manufacturing processes than any other manufacturer in the RV industry. In a Winnebago, you will find precision cut parts, assembled with purpose not just for aesthetics, but built to last. The Winnebago Superstructure design found in the Winnebago Forza is what keeps you safe and protects the integrity of your Forza so that it will continue to provide the experiences you enjoy for years and years. If you are looking for a diesel coach with deluxe amenities and a strong and safe structural support, the Forza is built for you!
Contact a Lichtsinn RV consultant today to find out more about the Winnebago Forza with the Winnebago SuperStructure.
Experience the Best® at Lichtsinn RV, we have been recognized as the #1 Winnebago Dealer in North America each year since 2015 by Winnebago Industries. Lichtsinn RV is located 1 mile north of Winnebago Industries in Forest City, IA and we proudly sell new Winnebago motorhomes and pre-owned RVs from various manufacturers. While at Lichtsinn RV, you can expect no delivery miles on new RVs, a complimentary half-day educational orientation of your RV, excellent guest reviews, an assigned support team from sales, parts, service and the business office, superior accommodations, no-hassle pricing and competitive financing. See our extensive new and used inventory here.
Additional Posts You May Like: